[480] Spawn bug from NeoGAF

Sensuki

Question

Saw this the other day but this guy didn't report it here. So far I haven't been able to reproduce it yet but he never told me the steps. I have a feeling you may have to go to the Temple of Skaen through the Dyrford Crossing or something?

LtPJZTo.png

10 answers to this question

Yup, that's me and my bugged save. I actually don't know HOW it happened - I was just exploring the ruins, killed some cultists, decided to go back upstairs and when travelling to the village, BAM. Characters stuck.

Thanks Sensuki for reporting it, too. Silly me, I totally forgot about uploading it here. In any case, the file's up there for everyone to download and test :)

• Like 1

Fresh! When I first updated to 480, checked out to see if my previous version saves were going to be fine - but had a hunch that wouldn't be the case. It wasn't. They were bugged.

"No biggie," I thought, "I'll start from scratch".

And, curiously enough, a save I had done *minutes* before the bugged one... was fine, and still is. Actually, I'm still playing that one. Just, somehow, that particular save got screwed somehow.

The only particular difference I can tell is that on my bugged savegame, I had killed two cultists in the upper-right corner of the map. When I reloaded my earlier save, I decided to avoid them and just bolt out of there to see if the bug still persisted.

It appears you have the WorldMap script on both the Global and InGameGlobal object in your save game.

You must have loaded a pretty old save (that had WorldMap on Global) , noticed it failed, went to the main menu, started a new game and the old WorldMap on Global just never got deleted. And thus, your playthrough with that save is messed up. But if you start from scratch without ever loading an old old save first, then this wouldn't fail from what I see.

• Like 1

Twitter: @robyatadero