Companions...when do they join...[maybestoryspoiler?]

I am sitting down some time today during lunch and reading through Classes and Races on the Wiki to decide what to start with. My question is do I start the game alone or will Companions be with me from the get-go? If I start with just 1 companion do the rest join immediately?

Just planning out my Trinity style setup.

Thanks!

I am sitting down some time today during lunch and reading through Classes and Races on the Wiki to decide what to start with. My question is do I start the game alone or will Companions be with me from the get-go? If I start with just 1 companion do the rest join immediately?

Just planning out my Trinity style setup.

Thanks!

well you will get access to temporary companions from the start its unclear  AFAIK when the others will arrive. The Beta is not a part of the critical path i believe and somewhere in the mid game and there are no "real" companions included.

You get two temporary characters in the prologue, what really happens to them is unknown, but they're temporary as party members. Aloth (Elven Mage) and Edér (Human.. ugh.. Fighter) may join you sometime during the first town you reach, but it may have been subject to change. That's essentially all we know right now, afaik.

t50aJUd.jpg