Obsession

How obsessed/psyched about KOTOR2 are you?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. How obsessed/psyched about KOTOR2 are you?

• Losing interest....
    • Still interested, but not overly obsessed.
    • You can't wait for this game!
    • You make a daily pilgrimage to this forum.
    • You're already writing fan fiction about KOTOR2
    • You frequently have dreams about this game
    • You've had erotic dreams about Atris/Kreia/Atton/Sion/T3-M4
    • YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL TO OBSIDIAN TO BETA TEST IT!!!!!!!
    • You are an employee of Obsidian Entertainment

I voted I would sell my soul for the chance to beta test KOTOR II

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I come to these forums every day but aren't obsessed, yet

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I check to see if there are any good trolls around. Good trolls R phunnie.

The rest is spam.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

BTW, I wouldn't sell my soul to Beta test anything, anymore than I'd sell my soul to eat a steak that isn't quite cooked all the way yet.

My experience with Beta tests (outside of the let-everybody-sign-up-and-run-wild-to-see-if-our-servers-crash-and-burn MMORPG approach) is that they're hard work, not fun.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

True Story: The night before this game was officially announced, I had a dream that my mom had gone to rent movies and KotOR. When she came back home, I told her that she had not rented KotOR, but had in fact rented KotOR:TSL! I was freaking out when I went on line and saw that it had finally been announced. The wierd thing was that I already owned the original KotOR. "Why would she rent it if I already own it," I ask myself now. Hmm...

Strange Note: I think I am at least partially psycic. One day I predicted that the next college to send me stuff would be Baylor. Two days later, a letter from Baylor was in my mailbox. There were many other small instances as well. :)

True Story:  The night before this game was officially announced, I had a dream that my mom had gone to rent movies and KotOR.  When she came back home, I told her that she had not rented KotOR, but had in fact rented KotOR:TSL!  I was freaking out when I went on line and saw that it had finally been announced.  The wierd thing was that I already owned the original KotOR.  "Why would she rent it if I already own it," I ask myself now.  Hmm...

Strange Note: I think I am at least partially psycic.  One day I predicted that the next college to send me stuff would be Baylor.  Two days later, a letter from Baylor was in my mailbox.  There were many other small instances as well.  :blink:

Can you use your....ummmm.....pshyic powerss to predicit the lottery numbers for me

:p