I want a PINK lightsaber !!

I'd like a black one that sucks light in like a black hole. By dimming the light around the ninja-Jedi can confuse or hide his movements/attacks and is harder to hit. Pls make it so 

...and then the thread took a turn that even Freud wouldn't touch.

Why not just add a full spectrum of colors like a slider?

Or crystals like in kotor, but with the ability of combining colors. Will that make the saber graphics harder to make? I dont know jack about programming :(

• 1 month later...
I'd like a black one that sucks light in like a black hole. By dimming the light around the ninja-Jedi can confuse or hide his movements/attacks and is harder to hit. Pls make it so :)

And then he can flip out and kill people?

I'd like a black one that sucks light in like a black hole.  By dimming the light around the ninja-Jedi can confuse or hide his movements/attacks and is harder to hit.  Pls make it so  :huh:

I think that goes without saying. The whole purpose of the Ninja is to flip out and kill everyone.

I'd like a black one that sucks light in like a black hole.  By dimming the light around the ninja-Jedi can confuse or hide his movements/attacks and is harder to hit.  Pls make it so  ;)

I think that goes without saying. The whole purpose of the Ninja is to flip out and kill everyone.

I think you need therapy.

I'd like a black one that sucks light in like a black hole.  By dimming the light around the ninja-Jedi can confuse or hide his movements/attacks and is harder to hit.  Pls make it so  :)

I think you need therapy.

Sorry, you must've never seen this website. ;) :ph34r:

I'f I see 2 of my male party members making out on the Ebon Hawk at any time, I'm gonna cut them to pieces and be immediately turned to the darkside. Horrible horrible nightmares will ensue.

ooooooook

you really should have stopped at 2 posts