When will we get system requirements?

I have a particularly old and crappy PC with particularly old and crappy parts. I'd like to know if I will be capable of running this game at a reasonable level prior to the games release, so I can decide whether to get my hopes up.

MINIMUM:

CPU: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73

RAM: 4GB RAM

GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

Hard Drive: 20GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

RECOMMENDED:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T

RAM: 8GB RAM

GPU: Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570

Hard Drive: 20GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Edited by PBJam

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!

At this point, I will admit to indulging myself a bit freely tonight, but my specs as I see them are:

Intel i5 3570 3.4 Ghz

16 GBs of Ram

and Radeon 7800

I actually have 32 GBs of ram, but I'm only using 7 home premium 64 bit, so I don't know if I'd have more available ram if I upgraded to 8.1  I have 8.1 ready to install, but I'm a lazy bastard and so I probably won't do it unless there's a compelling reason.

Anyhow, with my current specs, the beta seems to play without any issues at all.  I don't see any real lag, but it's not as fast as my impatient mouse hand would always like.  Still, I really can't complain yet.  However, the last time I played the beta from beginning to end was some months ago, so your mileage may vary.

EDIT:  I have 32 GBs of ram, but I'm only using 16GBs because my current os is Windows 7 home premium.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm running an Intel Core2 Duo 2.13 Ghz with 8 gigs of memory and an AMD Radeon 6450. It's the best my PC can equp; my computer is a SFF, and the motherboard and power supply are both a proprietary design.