Best attributes spread for a rogue?

The fact that you can get +Accuracy from something else doesn't invalidate bonus Accuracy from other sources. +6 Accuracy still isn't bad.

Very true it's just that these talents are so freaking boring.

This. This I can really agree with. A lot of Talents are good, but functionally boring.

I think the worst offender is the flat +10% DMG you get from Two-Handed Weapon Wielder Talent.

I can't think of anything more boring than "Here, have 10% extra damage. Done."

• Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

So?

It's better than +5 Deflection.

I believe I requested it be changed to x1.1 damage in my Weapon Styles thread.

I'd probably take it on most 2H builds at some point.

At least Deflection is a roll. Just that makes it marginally less boring. Note marginally, though, there's a whole slew of possible mentions, I just singled out the Two-Handed Weapon Wielder Talent as the worst offender I could think of.

t50aJUd.jpg

Lanfear from BG2, I believe.  Also, several in TOB; Chinchilla, Draconis, Merlinious (SP?) Yakman, and a few others.   It led to much strife on the old Bio Boards

Holy ****, I never knew that. :>

Glory times when Bioware still cared for the community...

To be fair though, the communities were much smaller, usually. Today Bioware's "community" is so enormous that you can't even get an overview of it, and the amount of whining if just one of them were mentioned would blot out the sun with the tears of the promancers.

• Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

At least Deflection is a roll. Just that makes it marginally less boring. Note marginally, though, there's a whole slew of possible mentions, I just singled out the Two-Handed Weapon Wielder Talent as the worst offender I could think of.

Damage is a roll too?

They're both passive and static man. One makes you do more damage, one makes you harder to hit with Deflection attacks. Personally I think x1.1 damage is a lot better for a 2H build and I'm happy with the change.