New screenshots! The Engwithan Empire (Part 2)

Hey, everyone! We are now 12 days away from launch! Things are getting more and more exciting every day. To keep with that excitement, here is some more Engwithan lore and a couple of more screenshots!

Engwithan buildings can be found across most of the Eastern Reach, with a heavy concentration in the Dyrwood and Eir Glanfath. Misunderstandings over the sacred importance of these ruins to the Glanfathans resulted in the Broken Store War early in the Dyrwood's colonial history. Despite treaties between the Dyrwood and Eir Glanfath, fortune-seekers continue to plunder Engwithan ruins. Many of them often pay with their lives. The Fangs, a particularly zealous group of Glanfathans, ruthlessly pursue those who overstep the boundaries of the treaty.

poe-engwithan-01.jpg

poe-engwithan-02.jpg

• Like 7

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

fortune-seekers continue to plunder Engwithan ruins.

I think I found a new hobby.

"What about that place? *points to castle*"

"What?! HEAVENS no! That place is still mostly intact! We're looking for RUINS here, mate. RUINS!"

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I'm just messing around. I meant to put that first post in red, but I forgot. There probably are pillars, since the Backer Beta title screen has one that looks roughly like the ones in that poster ima-

as in, the pillars are the heroes?

... I kinda dig this idea. Probably not the case, but I'm sort of wishing it was now.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

hmmm could those be it ?

https://youtu.be/L2LrE3Ssnsg?t=52s

at 52 second mark

I see nothing. At the :52 mark, all that's there is the player's Stronghold, and the hand of the giant statue that is buried there. The next scene is from the end of the prologue, as shown in streams.

:53, sorry. where they're in a room and some "pillars" are against a wall, not the stronghold one.

i did not see those prologue streams.

but are those any sort of "the" pillars?