[480] Obsolete effects don't disappear from the effects tooltip/character sheet

Tanred

Question

4 answers to this question

I think this may be related to the issue when temporarily suspended afflictions aren't properly woken after end of this spell:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71341-435-priest-is-suppress-affliction-spell-cancelling-instead-of-suspending/

Having similar issue, testing several effects, it seems to me that most of them though probably not providing any more debuff after end of Suppress Affiction spell, they disappear from the tooltip with the end of combat.

However in case of Blinded affliction, it's icon preserves after the combat and even after resting/traveling.

You used word "some". Do you know of other effects (icons) which end up persistent out of combat after being suspended by this spell?

edit

Yeah, it is. I told ushas to look into that spell for me in case I didn't have time - he should have a write up coming soon ?

Yeah very soon like ~right now:) Thanks for the tips. But I didn't test all the afflictions, so if anybody has something else to add to those bugs it would be probably useful.

Edited by ushas

You used word "some". Do you know of other effects (icons) which end up persistent out of combat after being suspended by this spell?

Wounding Shot stays persistent too (even after resting). 

I haven't done any thorough testing though, so there might be more.