Not sure if this is the appropriate subsection of the forums, but as I a BB player I've noticed a conspicuous absence of seated NPCs. Every NPC seems to be standing around, even at the inn when there are multiple stools available. The only seated NPC  I think I've seen is the screenshot of Raedric's hold. While it's obviously not an essential part of the game, it does feel a bit odd. I wonder if we'll have prone NPCs laying in beds either.

NPCs  can sit, but I think we have been told that the devs had some animation problems with the transition from standing and sitting (both ways).

• Like 1

Pre-order cancelled.

Like I said, it's not a big deal just something I noticed and wanted to confirm. It feels a bit strange when everyone at the inn is standing up right beside empty chairs.

NPCs  can sit, but I think we have been told that the devs had some animation problems with the transition from standing and sitting (both ways).

Thanks Obama

• Like 2

It would be nice to have Npcs sitting on chairs, expecially inside Inns.

No need transations, just static ones, like Baldur's Gate did.

Edited by Mazisky
  • Like 1

Not sure if this is the appropriate subsection of the forums, but as I a BB player I've noticed a conspicuous absence of seated NPCs. Every NPC seems to be standing around, even at the inn when there are multiple stools available. The only seated NPC  I think I've seen is the screenshot of Raedric's hold. While it's obviously not an essential part of the game, it does feel a bit odd. I wonder if we'll have prone NPCs laying in beds either.

The leader or king whatever he is. in Raedric's hold  screenshot is sitting on his throne. So i guess they have the animation

People are mor the party animal type in this world, so they don;t like to sit when in a bar; they prefere to stand and walking around with their drink talking to random people. There. Immersion problem solved :p

It would be nice to have Npcs sitting on chairs, expecially inside Inns.

No need transations, just static ones, like Baldur's Gate did.

+1

• Like 1