Guidebook v1; in my hands right now!

are there any store that sell digital version? the delivery cost probably gonna cost more than the book itself here :/

EDIT: ah never mind, there is one. i guess i gotta upgrade my order when i have money

Edited by apolloooo

are there any store that sell digital version? the delivery cost probably gonna cost more than the book itself here :/

Yes, that's the case. With $15 for one book and circa $40 for shipping... that's a dealbreaker :(

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Yes, that's the case. With $15 for one book and circa $40 for shipping... that's a dealbreaker sad.png

40$ shipping, sound like an express shipping cost for far far away.

Anyway for that price, you'd be better off buying at amazon both the guidebook(15$) and Prima Official Guide(28$) and enjoy the "FREE Shipping on orders over $35"... you'd pay less and get more..

• Like 2

Amazon's free shipping offer is domestic only, though? Messier-31 is in Poland, not the USA. So that's a no-go. (Is there a Polish branch of Amazon? Or would an other European based version ship for free to Poland?)

Someone mentioned The Book Depository before, which does ship for free worldwide. Price for the Guidebook:Volume One is a little on the high side (Currently €21,45, but it changes quickly - A few days ago it was €23-something. I ordered it for €18-something a couple of weeks back.) But hey, no shipping costs! The Strategy Guide is more competitively priced, at €25,10. 

I like them. (Even though they were bought by Amazon a couple of years back.)

EDIT: Polish prices! Guidebook: PLN 88.60, Strategy Guide: PLN 103.66 (As of today, right now - could be different by tomorrow.)

Edited by Ark Evensong
  • Like 1