Update 91: Closing in on March 26th!

Damn is gonna be sooner than expected...I've been slacking and haven't finished Stick of Truth yet!

You still have time. Stick of Truth isn't that long (and I found it was such damned fun that I went through it fairly quickly), so get on it!

• Like 2

Awaiting the key. Does anyone know what the deal is with the preload size? I see the requirements is saying 14 gig today, but it was 25 gigs back in Jan? 14 gigs I can do in two days, but 25 gigs not so sure.

It's around 15 Gig, 25 was an old outdated estimate.

And good to see PR and wanting to sell copies of their game is still blood-sucking evil peck+feathers material.

We don't allow that **** here in communist America, dammit!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Looking less and less likely that I will be getting my key on Monday or Tuesday :( 4:20 pm on Tuesday here...

Pacific timezone (Obsidian and Valve both go off pacific time)

And then we get our keys, and pre-load... and still need to wait 2 more days....

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgh... :p

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hum Status still says preparing to ship so I'm guessing we will not get our boxes before launch....unless they plan to waste money with overnight shipping.  It's okay I guess as long as we key the steam keys on time.  I feel for the DSL guys though....I love my 75mb connection from FIOS....sorry.  Man this has been a long road, after 74 kickstarters in 3 years this will make # 5 to release.  bout time (Not this one but the others)