Update 91: Closing in on March 26th!

Seems like nothing happened.

Maybe trying to poke someone, with weapons that do crush damage, just isn't that effective..?

The address and order thing seem to have changed, though. That's new, right?

(blue info over the address thing, and a “shipping”-column on orders.)

Or has that been there for longer, and I didn't notice?

I might as well...  - deviantArt  -  Tumblr  -   Facebook

(warning: don't click, if you can't take evil, vile artists putting their name on their work.)

Seems like nothing happened.

Maybe trying to poke someone, with weapons that do crush damage, just isn't that effective..?

The address and order thing seem to have changed, though. That's new, right?

(blue info over the address thing, and a “shipping”-column on orders.)

Or has that been there for longer, and I didn't notice?

Yeah that's new as of today.

God damn it! Still just the 18th. I could swear it was the 16th six days ago...

• Like 1

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Update 91

Cool, glad to know that we'll get our keys before release day. Can you tell us if backers will get keys appropriate to their pledge tiers?

We are giving people Steam editions that we have matched to their tiers. On Monday I will make a post showing the different mappings. Also, everyone will be able to download their rewards from our backer portal, as well.

Hey Badler, Monday is over its Tuesday now and I can not find your post showing the different mappings. And I am still not able to download my rewards from the backer portal. How long does it take until we see your new post that should be on Monday already? :-)

Sorry about that. I completely forgot to post it. I will post it when I get to work today because I don't have the spreadsheet in front of me.

Did i miss this announcement or has this still not been done?

BAdler! You are fooling us.... or maybe you are sick and can not go to work, therefore can not get the spreadsheet in front of you and therefore can not post the missing post and therefore....   :-)

^We just can't detect him - he's got the announcement in stealth mode :p

• Like 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Is anyone else checking their account every 30 minutes to see if the keys have shown up yet?

Not really, just when I get up, when I go to lunch, when I get home and right before I go to bed. So, not much :)

Ed

• Like 1

Is anyone else checking their account every 30 minutes to see if the keys have shown up yet?

Just everytime I turn on my computer.

• Like 2

Fairy Light Chip of Draxor FX Enchanted@4.5 static bolts

Holy graphics card of Edenwell 6000

8 Gelgaplex of rammage

100 stash squares of the heavy traveller

You know Brandon Adler said that we can expect them on Wednesday or Tuesday, yeah?

No I didn't know that, I just miss read this update as saying a week before release, rather than the week of release... Really wish they would just release the keys...

I never got this update in the mail.  I only saw it because I was wondering "shouldn't the game be out soon?"  Oh well, probably kickstarter didn't forward it.

Anyway, seeing this bickering makes me think that it's a real game now.

Ok, all that looks amazing!  That dragon looks scary as hell.

But, here is my question.  I am a "Digital Collector's Edition" backer, and plan on pre-loading on Steam.  Right now, all I see is the BB.  Will I automatically see the full game when it becomes available to pre-load, or do I need to do something with my Pillars account first?

"1 is 1"

Ok, all that looks amazing!  That dragon looks scary as hell.

But, here is my question.  I am a "Digital Collector's Edition" backer, and plan on pre-loading on Steam.  Right now, all I see is the BB.  Will I automatically see the full game when it becomes available to pre-load, or do I need to do something with my Pillars account first?

The BB is, for all practical purposes, a completely separate game from the actual game. You will have to activate your game key for the final game separately. We're supposed to be getting those before the 26th, I'm pretty sure, so that people can preload them.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Ah, ok- thanks, Lephys.  Nice to see you around, being useful, as usual :)  (and, that wasn't meant to be some sneaky insult, but an actual compliment)  I'm pretty excited for this game!  What I really want to see is the party interactions!  That is what I missed the most from BG, besides the tactical battles, so if that is back like I'm hoping, I'll be pretty happy.

"1 is 1"

This is an internet forum, so clearly that is a sneaky insult, u_u. And your insistence that it wasn't was just sarcasm, to rub in the insult.

:)

/jest

Yeah, I'm pretty excited myself. We're SO CLOSE! 8D

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I hear ya. I've got like 9 other things backed right now on Kickstarter. And that's AFTER I stopped myself from impulsively backing all the things I wanted to back.

• Like 1

hi

I dont speak english very well, when an how the backers obtain the code for download the game, thanks

there'll be an announcement soon - you'll get your code through the backer portal ( http://eternity.obsidian.net -> My account) when it's ready.

Edited by Silent Winter
  • Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: