Forum for bugs after release

Will there be a forum where I can report bugs once the entire game is out?

I have not seen such a thing for the other games on this site.

Now players could only test a very small part of the game, so even if everything was perfect here you would find several things in the other areas.

Right now I play NWN2 OC again and I find tons of bugs by just playing it (not actively searching for errors).

I do not have the beta, but I want to help to make better games in the future.

• Like 2

Will there be a forum where I can report bugs once the entire game is out?

I have not seen such a thing for the other games on this site.

Now players could only test a very small part of the game, so even if everything was perfect here you would find several things in the other areas.

Right now I play NWN2 OC again and I find tons of bugs by just playing it (not actively searching for errors).

I do not have the beta, but I want to help to make better games in the future.

An excellent idea. Bug reporting will determine a huge amount of what fixes come in future patches. We should probably have a bug reporting sub forum.

This, I agree with Lord W

Oh and if you think its a bug that there is no Romance...its not ..that's by design   :geek:

• Like 4

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela