Important change while playing female char!

Um, Karzak your little preggie fetish...er well you can just keep that one to yourself. :lol:

Although I do agree that the female undies need to be improved. That scout outfit - whats up with the strip of cloth and BROWN!? Ish. Please oh please make better undies for the ladies. :)

Like if you would seriously reference VC, go for the Body by Victoria series. Practical and comfortable, but still sexy. :rolleyes:

Somebodies got to, clicking master critical above each enemies head four times over and over isn't going to keep the entertainment going in KotOR2.

Squirting boobies will though!

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Imo the sports bra worked well for Mission, though Victoria's secret for the rest pls.

Why did the sports stuff work on misson? She should have been braless, and had a thong and lower back inked like most hot street girls.

Why Bio Why?

Imo the sports bra worked well for Mission, though Victoria's secret for the rest pls.

Why did the sports stuff work on misson? She should have been braless, and had a thong and lower back inked like most hot street girls.

Dude - she's underage.

Yes, she's young and the impression I get from her character is "sporty". Other than that I agree on the thong and especially Leia's brass bikini.

What the.....? ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

KotOR did manage to handle genders quite well, just a few mistakes.. But as you said, it's a mortal failing and mistakes will always happen so it's nothing to complain about..

But however, there's waaay too many games that have the exactly same dialogue all the time no matter what gender you're playing and therefore it feels kinda wrong when you're being called he all the time even though you're playing a female.. Then there's no point playing both genders..

But anyway, you're not at fault for those dialogues but I just wanted to point it out.. Good luck on the bug detecting..

If you have the option to play either gender, the game should reflect it. I completely agree with you on that point.

The funny thing is I actually got a bug very recently with one of my areas where I slipped and didn't include a case for the female. Oopsie, it happens. I fixed it, of course, but I thought the timing of this thread was amusing. Perhaps Grinder wrote the bug in question and is now poking fun at me. How cruel. ;)

-Ferret

Seems like it was perfect timing then.. ;) And as for the bug, I guess I have to be more careful in the future when I'm sneaking around in the Obsidian office planting bugs.. :ph34r: haha..

Dude - she's underage.

LOL, then why was I allowed to kill her? She's too young for sex, but old enough to get slaughtered with a light saber for not swearing fealty to a dark lord?

Why Bio Why?

Basically...

In Europe they allow plenty of sex but no violence.

In America we are allowed tons of violence but no sex.

:p

I know it's dangerous to generalize, but I was having the exact same thoughts, Kotor and Star Wars being made in North America... :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Basically...

In Europe they allow plenty of sex but no violence.

In America we are allowed tons of violence but no sex.

Wasn't this game released in europe? In the german version do you kill her if you choose the dark path as well?

If so, she can't be a child, that would make the game illegal.

Why Bio Why?

Wasn't this game released in europe? In the german version do you kill her if you choose the dark path as well?

If so, she can't be a child, that would make the game illegal.

exactly. mission was killable, therefore she was legal.

the german video-game policy on sex/violence is "alt genug bluten, alt genug schlachten", which translates roughly as "old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher". or "wenn es gras auf dem taktabstand gibt, spielen sie kugel!" ("if there's grass on the pitch, play ball!").

dumber than a bag of hammers

**thinks of speaking....thinks better of it....decides to anyway**

Doesn't anyone realize that Twi'leks might age a tad bit different than humans? Mission sure didn't LOOK fourteen. :p

And I wouldn't want squirting nipples, but a pokie or two here or there might be nice... <_< < evil grin >

Mission sure didn't LOOK fourteen. :p

I know, she didn't even have ink like most of the little 14 year old britney spears wannabes I see at the malls.

Why Bio Why?

Mission sure didn't LOOK fourteen.  :p

I know, she didn't even have ink like most of the little 14 year old britney spears wannabes I see at the malls.

What malls are you hanging out at?!! :ph34r:

**rocks slowly back and forth saying "Sheeeeeelter, sheeeeeeeelter"**