Buy a single copy of the game for two operative systems

Hello all and sorry for bothering. 

I an eager to get the game but i am doubtful about getting it for Mac OSX or PC. I use the both systems and i am not going to buy two copies. Steam or GOG allow me to get a copy no matter the destination operative system. 

Thank you so much and long life PoE!!

Hello all and sorry for bothering. 

I an eager to get the game but i am doubtful about getting it for Mac OSX or PC. I use the both systems and i am not going to buy two copies. Steam or GOG allow me to get a copy no matter the destination operative system. 

Thank you so much and long life PoE!!

In both Steam and GOG allows you download and play game in any operating system that game supports, so in case of PoE you can play it on Windows, Mac OS and Linux

• Like 1

But, but...! Like three people in existence might actually have Windows machines, while having a friend with a Mac! Then, they could use ONE copy of the game for TWO people to play it!

Obviously, we'd better charge everyone twice for wanting to install a game on both their Windows desktop AND their Mac laptop, u_u... Better to piss off a bunch of people on principle, than to let those three people completely ruin the game's profits!

/jest

You guys make awesome decisions, ^_^

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

You guys make awesome decisions, ^_^

+1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus