White People: What They Say in Public vs Behind Closed Doors

ktchong

It obviously is a form of murder, to rob the child of the potential to live a fulfilling life.

...But using condoms doesn't prevent the child-that-would-have-been-born from the potential to live a fulfilling life?

• Like 1

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

It obviously is a form of murder, to rob the child of the potential to live a fulfilling life.

...But using condoms doesn't prevent the child-that-would-have-been-born from the potential to live a fulfilling life?

EDIT: My joke was a bit crass. Removing it.

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Lol. Real Russian women are most coldest ice-hearted snakes ever (as all Russians though).

Tell us how you really feel.

(much better than talking about what some old bag in Oklahoma may or may not have said, anyway)

Too long to explain. Try the "Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade" - society in this game and relations between people same as real life in Russia.

I have actually intended to watch this movie due to all the buzz about it. Not so sure what to expect anymore of it though.

B_vJCFGWIAISY8P.jpg

Self-censorship! The SJWs have poisoned the forum! Hrrrrlllbrrrlllllglllaaarrrgh! *flails wildly*

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid
  • Like 2

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

So in the end, i do not know. Maybe just trying to be a good person with a strong moral character is the best in the long run.

Yeah, I don't know if it's the best, but it's the simplest. That one sure is a bitch. Boy am I glad I was born with a **** and will never have to make that call.

Its the beginning of a human life and part of a continuous process. To take it apart and arbitrarily decide that one part of the process does not constitute  life as a justification to take it away, is an atrocious misuse of science at best, monstrous at worst. In this case, arguably the justification is worse than the act itself, as it strays so far from basic human nature and elementary notions of right and wrong.

The notion of at what point a random set of chemical structures and processes become "human" is at the crux and is, ultimately, arbitrary; it's a problem often encountered in informal discourse, arising from vague definitions and nebulous terms. If we follow your logic strictly, sperm cells are also part of that process and whenever you waste those, you are very much arbitrarily deciding that they don't constitute life, as previously mentioned. We know that human embryos are simply incapable of perception. Can they experience pain? Can plants? Science can only provide facts — it's moral interpretations of those facts that are a misuse of science.

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Tsk, coward. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Nah, no crass jokes come to mind right now, so it's up you buddy (that and that would be the only really good product of this thread to hazard a guess).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

There we go!