And now a sneek peek at the Making of PoE Documentary

they must have either been adding a lot of extra special fx, or they must have redone a substantial amount of stuff because all my edit jobs for 60 min would be like 6 weeks max and now it's a month after release. However to be fair it has been years in the making and who know's how many hours of footage he has to go through... eagerly awaiting it too! 

All the CGI takes a while

The documentary is basically Avengers 3

"Because if we can't protect the party based western RPG, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it!" - Feargus

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Hopefully they've added a lot of explosions and stuff. They could dramatize it a bit.

Feargus: "This... it's the end guys... If we don't solve this situation before this date... Obsidian HQ will blow up and take all of Orange County with it..."

Josh gets up, grabs Feargus by the collar and slaps him around

Josh: "THEN WE NEED TO DO THIS, LET'S MAKE USE OF KICKSTARTER DAMNIT FEARGUS!"

Feargus sinks slowly to the floor, obviously distraught.

Feargus: Do... d-do it... p-push the... button...

Camera zooms in on Josh's face, who puts on a pair of sunglasses.

Josh: "It's tyme to start yet another Project... And this time... It's ETERNITY.

*cue explosions, Adam Brennecke putting on a Ninja mask, Tim Cain hitting people with a rolling pin and Chris Avellone slicing off limbs with a lightsaber*

• Like 8

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Documentary is just about the project. I've never seen any announcement or indication that it was a comprehensive documentary on the company as a whole. Obsidian has stated that they have different teams at the company, so it reasons that while all the PoE stuff was going on the SP:SOT team was chugging right along.

C'mooooon, bring it onnnnnnn

• Like 2

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Hmmmm, so I know some blockbuster film's that were edited in 3 month's, live tv shows like the biggest loser that are an hour long done in 30 days, and commercials done start to finish in a weekend. It's friggen May man, he was almost done a month ago. We're almost on our 5th patch of the game... thank goodness I'm still playing through the game & haven't beaten it yet. Anticipation is bonkers right now. I'll be ok, I just didn't expect there to be much more to do unless they had to go back and reshoot something.

Edited by Falkon Swiftblade

Hope the making of documentary is soon to be released. I just need to know how the sausage was made. :)

Okay, guess I don't need to know, but I'm still looking forward to watching this (coming from a guy who watched every minute of special features on the LotR DVDs, theatrical release and collector's edition).

I only lament that there likely won't be any cool New Zealand accents on the PoE documentary, since everything immediately sounds at least 50% more interesting and compelling when said with a New Zealand accent. At least, I don't believe there are any NZ accented folks at Obsidian. Hopefully the reason this is taking so long to get out is because some good NZ accents are being overlayed onto the video. Josh definitely should have this treatment, since he'll likely be giving lots of intricate details. :p

Edited by Marceror

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke