8 march is International women day!

obyknven

Do we give cards today then?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Do we give cards today then?

wut? Bank Cards?

Zing!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Keine presenten für den Haus-frauen, hahaha-har-har!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

...Presenten?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

...Presenten?

He didn't know Geschenken so he just made presents sound German-y.

I figured that much, it was more he got the rest (mostly) right so I thought a translator might've given him presenten.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

...Presenten?

He didn't know Geschenken so he just made presents sound German-y.

I figured that much, it was more he got the rest (mostly) right so I thought a translator might've given him presenten.

I really need to update my fake german (no google translate used).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This was a significant day in South Africa, on that popular  radio talk show I listen to there were several sessions dedicated to prominent women who  have contributed towards our society.

This was also used as an opportunity to discuss gender equality and how we see  as South Africans view it.

The basic premise being we have done well in our efforts but work still needs to be done 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela