So, how have you been wiped so far?

Early in my experience, the beetles got me pretty hard the first game. I managed to pull two groups at once and handled it...poorly.

Next, is traps, sometimes due to bad pathing.

Then.. traps again due to attempting to lure enemies into them and having a character attack in response to a ranged attack and run across a floor trap.

The spiders got me once, due to over-pulling again and having my casters spam-interrupted.

Also died to the Skaen boss dude. My druid opened the fight with Ice Storm, which did no damage and I'm not sure why. Two characters got KOed in short order. Then things got crazy, and buggy, and I ended up with my tank surviving but a seemingly infinite health sentry harassing him. It was all very confusing.

Then there's just trying weird solo or duo parties and getting wrecked trying stupid things.

So far only played hard difficulty.

Edited by Odd Hermit

So far only played hard difficulty.

I'm going to play on hard, because on hard you'll get a lot of extra equipment, rare ingridients and bestiary entries earlier than on lower difficulties due to the presence of extra well equipped enemies.

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

So far just the devious untargetable beetle bug has gotten me.

Forgot about that one, although I didn't die to it just stuck watching health bars go down until I gave up.

If you guys do get the bug again you should know that they're still targetable with aoes and they'll even pop up after being hit with a few

I wiped a couple times on the initial fight outside the bridge.  Once I got the mechanics down, that fight was smooth sailing.  After that, I got killed on a beetle fight because I took them for granted, beetles right?  How hard can they be?  This was all on normal.