New screenshots! Let's look at some dragons!

Oh I like 'em soooo much :D

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Really love the first and third screenshot, but that main drake in the middle screen, I don't know. There's something off about the texture, I think. Maybe the lighting, under the wing, I'm not sure. It just looks flat and kind of... NWNish.

Excited to be murdered and eaten by them, though. Or vice versa.

What  beautiful creatures ,I can't wait to kill them all!

Edited by barakav

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

That second dragon picture is really good, your area has life and the VFX adds a lot to it.

One thing i see lacking in a lot of visuals of your game world is little details like wind blowing dirt off a path with VFX  or something.

But that Second Dragon Picture shows all sorts of great Visuals!  Great FX that adds to the area!

by the scale of drake compared to humans, the dragons are gonna be HUUUUGE

the drakes are seriously the size of dragons in skyrim and high dragon in dragon age. if their growth are even the half from wurms to drake, it wil lbe awesome