Best focus for 2h and dualwield?

I wish monks could get some proper weapons.

AjxD601.jpg

Aside from most of these examples looking stupid, I agree with the sentiment. Fist-weapons almost always gets a raw deal because they can never figure out how to make bare-knuckled/fist-weapons interact mechanically, it seems.

t50aJUd.jpg

any style applies to implements bows and guns?

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

None to all three. I guess there's the Marksman Talent, which gives +5 Accuracy to distant targets when attacking with a ranged weapon. Dunno how far you have to be for it to count as 'distant', though.

There's Gunner, which improves the reload speed for the Crossbow, Arbalest and Firearms.

For Weapon Focus styles, maybe Adventurer? It includes the Wand and Warbow.
Actually, let me just list all the Weapon Focus groups :

• Adventurer - Pollaxe, Estoc, Flail, Wand, War Bow.
  • Knight - Battle Axe, Sword, Morning Star, Crossbow
  • Noble - Dagger, Rapier, Mace, Sceptre, Rod
  • Peasant - Hatchet, Spear, Quarterstaff, Hunting Bow, Unarmed
  • Ruffian - Sabre, Stiletto, Club, Pistol, Blunderbuss
  • Soldier - Great Sword, Pike, War Hammer, Arbalest, Arquebus
  • Like 1

First, thanks for doing what the rest of us are too lazy to do, Ark.

Second, I can't help but to feel that thematically, Stiletto and Dagger should change places. I'm not sure what it'd do to the balance of the groups, but Stiletto just feels more like a noble weapon while a random thug or ruffian would use a dagger.

Edit: Also, it's no secret I want more groups.

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

I'm not trying to be silly here, but if a fist is a weapon, then how does the game know you're using 1H style simply because you have only one "weapon" equipped, and not sword-and-fist dual-wield style? o_o

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

First, thanks for doing what the rest of us are too lazy to do, Ark.

Second, I can't help but to feel that thematically, Stiletto and Dagger should change places. I'm not sure what it'd do to the balance of the groups, but Stiletto just feels more like a noble weapon while a random thug or ruffian would use a dagger.

Edit: Also, it's no secret I want more groups.

Seems to me the groups are balanced so there is slash, pierce and crush damage in every group. With the dagger / stiletto switch that would be removed.

Regarding more groups: Do you mean make more groups with different weapon mix? I think that would mean the possibility to have a double accuracy bonus for weapons that are in two groups at the same time. I think that is not wanted by the devs (remember the old groups with crossbow in two of them?)