What are you playing while waiting for PoE to come out?

Thought I was bored with Skyrim after 3.5 years and 750 hours, but I just rolled a pure mage dark elf and am having a literal blast fire-bolting anything and everything. Can't wait to see what the magic-user perks are all about. Feels weird wearing no armor. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Just finished Hotline Miami 1 (not the new one), and it was great. Anyone know if the new one is good? I read mixed reviews. Biggest gripe is that enemies are too far away and level design is not up to par as the first.

My friends were saying the opposite, actually.

The second game is harder, but otherwise it's just as good, if not better. 

I've been playing different games since February, but right now I'm doing games far away from PoE styles as not to get bored by the genre. Although, I really have to force my self after trying the latest BB.

This mean I re-installed Skyrim (decide to try vanilla only, only mods installed outside of unofficial patches are Immersive Armor, SkyUI and a few performance fixes ones) and made multiple characters until I got something I liked: a Nord sword&board scout. Hopefully I can stand him for the next two weeks, otherwise I'm just going to burn through The Witchers novels instead.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I was playing DAI, but the emphasis on shine over substance made me grow bored of it much sooner than anticipated, so now I'm playing Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of the Undertide and Hoards of the Underdark until Pillars of Eternity becomes available.

• Like 1

"Not I, though. Not I," said the hanging dwarf.

Well entire trilogy actually ;)

That's a hard one - i consider Mass Effect as the game with the best companions ever (or at least in top 5) s

But i'll try:

Mass Effect: Urdnot Wrex (Garrus on second place) and Liara as the best Romance option

Mass Effect 2: Grunt, Thane, Legion, Jack (on further places Mordin and Garrus)           best romance option: Jack or Liara

Mass Effect 3: Garrus, Javik, Liara, Vega           

Whats yours types?

Edited by DarkWanderer

Ori and the Blind Forest on PC. So cute! :w00t:

~Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.~

~I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.~

Gandalf the grey
~By J.R.R. Tolkien~

Whats yours types?

ME1: Wrex and Garrus. Romances suck, none for me.

ME2: Mordin, Garrus and Zaeed. Romances suck, tho friendly time with Kelly is fluff and cute - she is welcome to feed my fish anytime.

ME3: Garrus and maybe EDI, but just because she is something different. As for romances, Traynor takes the cake, the only romance I liked through the trilogy and I played through it like 5 times.

Edited by Fluffsy

That's a hard one - i consider Mass Effect as the game with the best companions ever (or at least in top 5) s

But i'll try:

Mass Effect: Urdnot Wrex (Garrus on second place) and Liara as the best Romance option

Mass Effect 2: Grunt, Thane, Legion, Jack (on further places Mordin and Garrus) best romance option: Jack or Liara

Whats yours types?

ME 1: Garrus, Wrex, Ashley, Tali

ME 2: Garrus, Thane, Tali

ME 3: Garrus, Tali, Ashley

I loved most of the companions honestly, but my least favorites are by far Jacob and Vega (stereotypical and uninspired).

Garrus is my bro, calibratin' all day 'er day.

Calibrating...

But i'll try:

Mass Effect 2: Grunt, Thane, Legion, Jack (on further places Mordin and Garrus) best romance option: Jack or Liara

Whats yours types?

I loved most of the companions honestly, but my least favorites are by far Jacob and Vega (stereotypical and uninspired).

Jacob and Kaidan IMO were the worst. I know that Vega is kind of cliche but he had few very funny moments xP

But i'll try:

Whats yours types?

Jacob and Kaidan IMO were the worst. I know that Vega is kind of cliche but he had few very funny moments xP

Wow I forgot about Kaiden. Hehe, well yea he too I hated. I always got him killed. 

And I agree, Vega actually kind of grew on me, especially since he is played by Freddie Prince Jr. who does a great job. 

I romanced Ashley and Tali the most, but I kind of saw Tali as my "little sister" in the game sometimes so I would go Ashley as my first romance choice. 

There are a lot of other companions I didn't mention, but I enjoyed them all. Thane was AMAZING. Jack was feisty and I loved it. Legion is awesome. My ultimate party would be Garrus, Wrex, and a tie between Tali or Ashley. 

But wait, Miranda...dat A$$. retardhsepard.jpg

Calibrating...

But i'll try:

Whats yours types?

Wow!... I'd never guess you liked Garrus that much :p (joking ;) )

• Like 1

But i'll try:

Whats yours types?

gv_by_mademoiselle_anna-d6vrj0q.png'

Badass.

Calibrating...

But i'll try:

Whats yours types?

gv_by_mademoiselle_anna-d6vrj0q.png'

Badass.

Oh man I just love Garrus as a companion. "Can it wait

a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations." Epic as heck.

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´