Returning charaters

Who would you most like to see in KotOR 2?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to see in KotOR 2?

• Carth
    • Bastila
    • Jolee
    • Juhani
    • Canderous
    • T3
    • Mission
    • Zalbar
    • HK-47
    • Other

I know this topic has already been done but i think we should have a poll to see who people want back in KOTOR 2.

PS please only vote once!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I looking forward to some NEW characters. But Bastila is always nice to hae around.

I'd rather not have to deal with that pompous harp, the girl in your avatar better be a little more down to earth, i'm sick and tired of this stereotype of a 'strong woman' that has to translate into a real b*tch, i guess Hollywood is to blame...

I'd only want Bastila around if she was the darkside version. Much better than the lightside Bastila who I can't stand... far too preachy.

No one on that list should have more than a 'cameo' role, imo, except maybe HK-47.

oh, i forgot about T3, he's already been confirmed as a returning character.

Jolee was the best "true neutral" implementation I have ever seen in a game ... the character overall was extremely well-done and even though he dies when you play through as Dark Side, it would be cool to see him in the sequel :)

Isn't it an already known fact that HK-47 will return?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Isn't it an already known fact that HK-47 will return?

according to the 2 magazines, one says HK will be back, the other suggest he will be back in some form (I think they say something like "a droid that looks alot like HK")

My guess, lost his memory again.

Caelib, something i found really daft about Jolee's character. All his actions were far more lightside orientated than darkside, so the ONLY reason he was neutral was because he disagreed with the Jedi council...

Who i'd like to see and who i think i should see are two different things. I would love to have Bastila in the game, but i don't think she should be. Same with Carth, there are too many things between Revan in the original and those characters that shouldn't be done again. So they should only be cameos, not major parts. Also the different endings can change what happened to them too much, they would have to do totally different bits for a DS Bastila or a LS Bastila. (Only LS Bastila should be done though, DS Bastila is crap :p )

HK-47 is Revan's droid, so i don't think the combat droid should be HK, maybe something very similar though.

T3-M4 is definitely in and i hope T3 actually has something to do in this game, as the droid was useless in the original except for ONE door.

They'd be pretty crazy to include T3 and then make him as useless as he was in Kotor, but he's also there because droids are a star wars icon. I think T3 will be a worthy companion this time.

It's funny, while I think Hk-47 and Jolee were better characters, you don't really wonder what became of them that much. You want to see them agian, but personally I'm not curious about the state you might find them in. You do wonder what happened to Bastila tho. Chalk that up to the crappy endings, I think.

HK-47 is definitely the funniest!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

PLEASE!!! I would like to see Bastila as a joinable NPC in Kotor2.

pretty please?... :lol:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

PLEASE!!! I would like to see Bastila as a joinable NPC in Kotor2.

pretty please?... :lol:

I would just be happy with knowing how her bond with Revan(LSM) ended up.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy