New screenshots! Have a look at Raedric's Hold!

Today we have some information and screen shots on Raedric's Hold for you all!

The Raedric line has held dominion over the lands surrounding Gilded Vale for generations, and its formidable keep stands as a bulwark against the dangers of the Dyrwood. Despite their lofty position as Aedyran nobility, the Raedrics joined in the fighting for independence from the Empire during the War of Defiance. In the wake of the Dyrwood's victory, they retained both their stronghold and their stature. Raedric VII now carries the title of Thayn, pledged to Gilded Vale's defense against all threats - both physical and spiritual in nature. Raedric's iron-fisted rule has seen his people through many hardships, but in the aftermath of the Saint's War, new threats have arisen - threats Raedric has sworn to scour from his lands and reclaim some of Gilded Vale's past glory. At his invitation, new settlers have braved long distances to settle within Gilded Vale, tempted by the offer of land and opportunity.

Full resolution links to the pics below:

http://media.obsidian.net/eternity/media/screenshots/20150227/poe-raedrics-dungeon.png

http://media.obsidian.net/eternity/media/screenshots/20150227/poe-raedrics-hold.png

http://media.obsidian.net/eternity/media/screenshots/20150227/poe-raedrics-throne.png

poe-raedrics-dungeon.jpg

poe-raedrics-hold.jpg

poe-raedrics-throne.jpg

• Like 32

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

I was going to wait until the first few patches to balance and fix bugs, but this looks like a place just waiting to have my Cipher raid.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Looks really good!

My wife saw the screenshots and said they look "very '90s" :D being PoE the spiritual successor to IE games that it is, I would say, "mission accomplished"!

• Like 7

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

When abouts was Raedric's Hold implemented during development? The art on the walls makes it look like it was later on.

I also hope he gets up out of his seat and fights.

Edited by Sensuki

I also hope he gets up out of his seat and fights.

I kinda hope he never gets up, and just had his "royal" (or whatever) animancers animancipate the throne from its stony, stony prison.

(JETPACK THRONE!)

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

TBH I think Raedric needs to imprison the guy that installed his leadlight glass because some of them aren't in the middle!

QodmytV.jpg

@sdunny - the glass isn't straight, re-render it mate! ;)

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 2

This one's from polo on the RPGCodex, who is an architect

That? Thats nothing. Explain this:

2uJJhwL.png

<-architect

Didn't he mean that he thinks the architect responsible must be a troll, since he had the "architect" pointed at a trollface in his original post?