I really love the attention to little details like this:

I found this preview, i don't understand the language (it seems German to my ears) but it's pretty interesting cause it shows some areas i never seen in any other video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOdf051shsM

However, probably nobody cares, but  i usually pay attention to little details that most people just ignore, cause i love them (same reason behind the fact i opened the "missing skeleton unsummon animation" thread).

While seeing this preview (around minute 3:00) i instantly noticed that the Inn showed (Gilded Vale) had something different regarding how it looked on the last Josh stream:

Then i realized the light coming from the big decorated window was actually reflecting the nightime from outside, while in Josh stream it was daytime and it looked different because of that.

I know, it is only a little thing but i wanna emphasize that cause i love this kind of stuff 

Gj to the artistic\graphic team

EDIT: i just noticed even tables look different from Josh stream, why?

Edited by Mazisky
  • Like 2

If it's night-time, then perhaps the tables were previous bitten by vampires or werewolves, and now, the tables have turned! o_o

:). I agree that the little details in this game are pretty awesome.

• Like 4

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

If it's night-time, then perhaps the tables were previous bitten by vampires or werewolves, and now, the tables have turned! o_o

laughing.gif LMAO that's the best one this week

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: