Wanna bet? How many inns will be in the game?

5+, as 5 of them are backer rewards.  1 in minor locations and 1-2 in every major area would make a count of 6-8  pretty reasonable.

And yes OP, you must be bored as hell. After all, only 29 days and 6 hours left ;)

Edited by Veevoir
  • Like 2

I know, waiting 'till release is a pain.

So, a little bet on how many taverns we'll have in the final game.

I think about 7 (4 of them were showed on screens\vids).

What u think?

Nice topic :)

Not sure....6-7 is a good number. I am more interested in meeting interesting people in the various Inns. Like Torment and that Inn where you met Ignus.

I love chatting to people in Inns and getting quests not necessarily relevant to the main quest 

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The Twin Elms Inn is the most pretty to see imho, only by seeing the screenshot i wanna have a beer there, very gj by designers

Yeah, I checked the latest pictures of Twin Elms and I think it looks very picturesque and an exciting place to have a few cold ones   :yes:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The Twin Elms Inn is the most pretty to see imho, only by seeing the screenshot i wanna have a beer there, very gj by designers

Is there a link for gallery that would allow to see all inn screenshots?

Nope. The only screenshot avaiable is about the Twin elms Inn.

U can find other inns on videos, Dryford village is noticeable in almost every beta gameplay, while u can see the other two (Gilded Vale and Defiance Bay) on the 1 hour Josh gameplay vid.

I guess that the stronghold will provide an inn too.

pe-backer-inn.jpg

Edited by Mazisky
  • Like 1

Dracogen gets one, the Codex gets one and Gamebanshee gets one. I don't know who gets the rest.
Dracogen's one is called Dracogen (duh), the others I know about are The Celestial Sapling (shown above) - Twin Elms, The Black Hound  ;) - Gilded Vale and The Goose and Fox - Defiance Bay, Copperlane.

• Like 1

Nothing gold can stay.

Dracogen gets one, the Codex gets one and Gamebanshee gets one. I don't know who gets the rest.

Dracogen's one is called Dracogen (duh), the others I know about are The Celestial Sapling (shown above) - Twin Elms, The Black Hound  ;) - Gilded Vale and The Goose and Fox - Defiance Bay, Copperlane.

Anyone know what the Codex's inn is called? Honestly "The Codex" with a book hanging outside wouldn't be half bad of a name on it's own.

• Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

Never that many..thats highly likely....remember Gfted1 this is not wealthy America but merely a new RPG from  a much loved studio. We need to set realistic expectations  8)

John Milton 

Well that is the ultimate answer...

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

Never that many..thats highly likely....remember Gfted1 this is not wealthy America but merely a new RPG from  a much loved studio. We need to set realistic expectations  8)

Ah ....I see..I see. I never read the Hitchhikers guide so I missed that one  

John Milton 

What do you get if you multiply six by nine?

(I love making jokes about base 13)

Edited by barakav

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!