Can someone please explain the reward tiers to me?

Guest Ontarah

Guest Ontarah

I'm confused.  I pledged $25 on Kickstarter (broke student at the time) and have since pledged $15 for the digital Almanac. Thing is, I want a boxed copy.  Do I actually have to pay the full $50 dollars to unlock this?  Why can't I buy $10 worth of add-ons to unlock it or even $25 extra to match the $65 price tag on the original Kickstarter boxed copy pledge?  Basically, the vanilla boxed copy will end up costing me $90+ total otherwise, which is sort of crap, considering it probably won't go to retail for that much. Do you really have to buy access to the game at full price if your combined pledges are worth more than the price of the game?

Contact Obsidian Support directly through the backer portal and open a ticket. They may be able to help you out if it's not too late to change your order.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Guest Ontarah

Sorry to necro this, but I contacted Obsidian support on the same day that I posted this - 6 days ago, and nobody from Obsidian has contacted me.  Can a mod or someone else please direct me to where I can talk to an actual human being who can answer this question?

Thanks

I noticed something strange. Here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1101898232?ie=UTF8&tag=randohouseinc7974-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1101898232  we can see that there is 400 pages of collector's edition guide, but here: http://www.randomhouse.com/book/249568/pillars-of-eternity-by-prima-games   it is stated "This Comprehensive hardcover tome weighs in at 512 pages and is your ultimate guide to Dyrwood".

Quite a big difference huh. :no: I'd prefer the bigger one please!! 

Considering that's the only place that lists it as 512 pages, (at least as far as I could find.) I'm gonna go with an error on their part. It's the same ISBN as the one listed on Amazon, so it's not another edition of some kind. Still, 512 pages? Sounds like they added the 112 pages from the Guidebook: Volume One.

But no, you won't get a 512 p. tome.