• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for hosting The Gibberlings 3. I've used it a few times through the years to better my IE gaming experience. I expect to be using it again at some point after playing PoE as I've got the growing urge to fire up Baldur's Gate again (I'd do it now if PoE wasn't on the immediate horizon).

Also. I had no clue the host of the G3 a composer. Great stuff. Love the music.

• Like 1

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for hosting The Gibberlings 3. I've used it a few times through the years to better my IE gaming experience. I expect to be using it again at some point after playing PoE as I've got the growing urge to fire up Baldur's Gate again (I'd do it now if PoE wasn't on the immediate horizon).

Also. I had no clue the host of the G3 a composer. Great stuff. Love the music.

Thanks for the kind words! And yeah, it's great how active the modding community is after all these years. :) Can't wait for PoE either. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thought I'd post it here for anyone with nostalgia for old video game art:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1966689778/classic-game-covers-confessions-of-an-art-junkie

The goal of this campaign is to raise $9,000 for a print run of my super cool, unique book "Classic Game Covers, Confessions of An Art Junkie" and get it to people who will enjoy it!

My name name is Mike Winterbauer and I have been a working artist for thirty years. I am most notably known for my work in illustration having done a string of classic computer game covers in the 1980's and 90's. You may have seen some of the covers I painted which included Might and Magic Clouds of Xeen and Darkside of Xeen and interior maps, Wing Commander, Solstice, WolfChild and Power Blade to name a few.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Tuesday they just released DS9 on disc, first time since the original release in 2003.

At this rate, I will have backed 'What We Left Behind', Deadfire, and DS9 on DVD, but I won't be able to back the electricity bill to watch them all. Priorities.

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.