KotOR The Jedi Masters

Since they are doing one on the sith lords i was wondering about the jedi masters?

I've heard a lot about all the fallen jedi who become Sith Lords but have never really heard anything about the anciet Jedi Masters, the most powerful one i know of is Yoda, and he seems to be the most powerful controler of the force that i have heard of, it seems that the jedi masters have been forgoten. ;):)

First of all, this is what, the fifth speculative game idea you've framed into a thread?

Then, as the Sith Lords explains it, the Jedi have been mostly eliminated by the DS. Thus, few Jedi Masters left to go around.

Also, I agree such a game would be fairly unappealing.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Since they are doing one on the sith lords i was wondering about the jedi masters?

I've heard a lot about all the fallen jedi who become Sith Lords but have never really heard anything about the anciet Jedi Masters, the most powerful one i know of is Yoda, and he seems to be the most powerful controler of the force that i have heard of, it seems that the jedi masters have been forgoten. :lol:  :huh:

Good point. Too bad for you it isn't paramount in this game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Nobody suspects the Adria Teksuni inquisition! Back on subject people or face her wrath! If you wanna learn about a great Jedi Master Vodo-Siosk Baas is your man. He was the master of Exar Kun and even though he failed Kun he understood all along Kun's tragic fate. He was a pretty cool mofo even though I hate Jedi. Master Vodo-Siosk Baas died by Kun's own hand but later on even though he was in the after life returned the favor. (Didn't wanna ruin it by giving away how he did it.)

P.S. Seriously Zack Morris you're not a dumbass I only kid.

Cheers!

Nobody suspects the Adria Teksuni inquisition! Back on subject people or face her wrath!

My weapon is fear, fear and surprise! My TWO-TWO WEAPONS are fear, surprise, and an almost fanatical devotion to the board. Amongst my weapons...

Anyway, thanks for the tip on Baas. I see research in my future.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Guest Fallen Jedi

In KotOR we were not allowed to see the Jedi archives on Dantooine. Just think about it if we could study the Jedi archives on Coruscant or on Dantooine(I there are any archives left)...

It would be.....AWESOME!!!! -_-

I'm glad to see love return to the forum -_-

Jedi Masters can be interesting if they are very powerful. In fact they could be the most difficult battle. Even more than the greatest Sith Lord because they can attack in groups without worry of the apprentice trying to kill them. I would love to see my Darkside Character face three Jedi Masters at the end but I might have to wait for the next game for that one.

The only way a game would revolve around the Jedi Masters is if it was the opposite of TSL, where you're a Sith and you're doing the hunting of the Jedi and therefore are searching for the remaining Jedi Masters.

Otherwise, as has been stated, it'd be a pretty boring game, since Jedi Masters tend to sit around and contemplate the universe most of their time.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Nobody suspects the Adria Teksuni inquisition! Back on subject people or face her wrath!  If you wanna learn about a great Jedi Master Vodo-Siosk Baas is your man. He was the master of Exar Kun and even though he failed Kun he understood all along Kun's tragic fate. He was a pretty cool mofo even though I hate Jedi. Master Vodo-Siosk Baas died by Kun's own hand but later on even though he was in the after life returned the favor. (Didn't wanna ruin it by giving away how he did it.)

Cheers!

Baas was a fool. He was one of the worst Jedi Masters. Nah the kewlest was that beast Jedi that trained Nomi Sunrider... I wish I could remember his name. I think it was Thon.

Nobody suspects the Adria Teksuni inquisition! Back on subject people or face her wrath!  If you wanna learn about a great Jedi Master Vodo-Siosk Baas is your man. He was the master of Exar Kun and even though he failed Kun he understood all along Kun's tragic fate. He was a pretty cool mofo even though I hate Jedi. Master Vodo-Siosk Baas died by Kun's own hand but later on even though he was in the after life returned the favor. (Didn't wanna ruin it by giving away how he did it.)

Cheers!

Baas was a fool. He was one of the worst Jedi Masters. Nah the kewlest was that beast Jedi that trained Nomi Sunrider... I wish I could remember his name. I think it was Thon.

Not a complete fool. But what a track record! Of his last three trainees: one became a Dark Lord of the Sith, another became a Sith lackey, and the last was bordering on the edge of the dark side.

Thon was rather unique and perceptive as a character.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

In KotOR we were not allowed to see the Jedi archives on Dantooine. Just think about it if we could study the Jedi archives on Coruscant or on Dantooine(I there are any archives left)...

It would be.....AWESOME!!!! :)

I agree. The Jedi masters have more access to knowledge of the force than any one else. Look at the Dark Jedi were only knights or padawans when they left the Jedi order so they may have learned some powerful force powers faster but some things of the force they couldn't have learned because only the masters had access to and were able to learn, like Yodas ablity to absord force lighting right in to his hand. They can spend all the time they want learning new things about the force and become better. The sith can spend some time but they also must spend more time avoiding the jedi and rasing followers. ;)