Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

theacefes' Symphonic II Music Project Kickstarter!

music mod music yay

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

theacefes

theacefes

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Steam:theacefes
  • PSN Portable ID:theacefes
  • Xbox Gamertag:theacefes
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer

Hi guys!

I typically lurk over in the PoE forums as a backer but I came here to share with you all a project that I've recently started. I'm Kat (username theacefes) and I'm best known for composing music for Infinity Engine mods for the past several years. I've also done a lot of independent work for games and released my own classical album on iTunes called Symphonic I using a rather basic recording setup. The album got great reviews but was taken down for revision and now I'm ready for my next big music project. 

In order to do this right though, I am doing some major upgrades to my setup. I decided it would be fun to do a Kickstarter and so here I am wanting to share that with you all, especially those of you who played Baldur's Gate NPC mods and may have heard my work. So, if you get some free time, feel free to stop by and check it out!  :grin:

Link to Kickstarter page!

My Youtube Reel

My Newgrounds Reel

Thanks!

theacefes

• CoM_Solaufein likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, mod music, yay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users