I don't know the answer to your question (this is also the wrong section for this topic, by the way), but I hope all these new 21:9 monitors aren't a sign of the future...I still wish 16:10 became the standard instead of 16:9, and I don't think I could bear 21:9.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 3

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I don't know the answer to your question (this is also the wrong section for this topic, by the way), but I hope all these new 21:9 monitors aren't a sign of the future...I still wish 16:10 became the standard instead of 16:9, and I don't think I could bear 21:9.

Yeah, it's extra coin but people report the world immersion is amazing. I'm hoping to/planning on picking up the LG 34UM65, 1080p version of 34inch ultra wide. PoE looks extremely promising, I'm no programmer but I wonder if the devs have considered this format. Is it feasible?

• 4 weeks later...

30'' HP LP3065  2560x1600 monitor is what I use.,  Too small for me, I am waiting for a decent 4K affordable solution at something like 46'' or better for my desk.

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...