[435] Minor Item Description issues

Sensuki

Question

9AT6JLh.jpg

c6aGyYU.jpg

I find the lines for bonus DR on armor a bit strange, because there is a tooltip for DR up the top, and for descriptions of armor quality enchantments and proof enchantments, instead of being +3 DR (Crush), it's +3 Damage Reduction (Crush) instead, and there's a tooltip over the word damage.

I would suggest to change those lines to +3 DR instead of +3 Damage Reduction instead, for consistency, and space saving - as you can see the +3 Damage Reduction (Crush) line for Crush-proofed bleeds over onto a new line. If it was +3 DR (Crush) - it would not

Edited by Sensuki

11 answers to this question

xEho0Z6.jpg

sQyDcae.jpg

On the Girdle of Mortal Protection the "Decrease Critical Hit Damage" line could also be better described, and less confusing as "Decrease Crit Damage", because the word Crit would actually show a tooltip for critical hits instead of showing a tooltip for hits instead.

Simply editing the String in the itemmods.stringtable produces the desired result

COe7X3S.jpg

x5KlSn7.jpg

Edited by Sensuki

jyDk4TP.jpg

This one is Pallegina's Breastplate. For some reason it's not called Pallegina's Breastplate.

The Defiant Property is also a bit confusing: x1.5 Armor Damage Reduction ... what the hell does that mean

I assume it means x1.5 DR from the armor itself?, if so I'd probably change that to x1.5 Armor DR

Edited by Sensuki

3gwVFeS.jpg

Cloak of the Tireless Defender 

Increased Constant Recovery: Modifies Constant Recovery is a redundant description. I am pretty sure it would be giving something like +1 Endurance healed on Constant Recovery or something along those lines - please change it to describe how much it gives.

AXRphGY.jpg

"club02" uses the old Accurate 1 description with melee and ranged accuracy, instead of the new one which only shows the type of accuracy for the weapon style

Edited by Sensuki

X1SjXfG.jpg

gloves_backer_rabbit_fur_gloves

Of Crit Multiplier Bonus +10%: + 0.1 to crit damage multiplier

Change that to be the same as what the Battleaxe says: Bonus crit damage

dl71K6t.jpg

wBpSP8Q.jpgubVEfiW.jpg

Minor Spellbind: Restore Light Endurance should probably be Minor Spellbind (Restore Light Endurance): to avoid the use of two colons in a row

Also Minor Spellbind and Spell Holding appear to be the same thing

Edited by Sensuki

leather_armor_rebels_call & mace_aimoranet

aaXKiZo.jpgtF1QmCQ.jpg

Same issue with the spellbind as others - should probably be displayed as Major Spellbind (Armor of Faith): Grants Armor of Faith or even just Major Spellbind: Grants Armor of Faith, to avoid the double colons.

Edited by Sensuki

Pxr1rkf.jpg

The string for "Terrible" quality weapon needs updating to not have both melee and ranged accuracy, like all the other quality types in v435. This pistol also has incorrect base damage, but I'm not sure if that matters, really ... lol.

Edited by Sensuki

ring_backer_ring_of_eternal_funding

HSiynAS.jpg

This item grants +5 copper, but I'm not sure how often. You equip it and it gives +5 copper. The description of the ability should give more information about how to get the copper, and how often you can get it.

This is an ability description but

hG8gTv4.jpg

I believe this should say +10 to all defenses when targeted by a Will attack (or at least, +10 to Deflection, +10 to Fortitude, +10 to Reflex and +10 to Will for 10 sec (base) when subject to a Will attack.

The Class description also needs to include this information in the Character Creation screen.

Another ability description

WL6sOEF.jpg

This should say +1 Might, +1 Dexterity and +1 Constitution while Endurance below 50%

Edited by Sensuki