Update #90: Shipping and Strategy Guide

I am a little bit confused... I ordered a boxed CE, and yesterday I received just the T-Shirt and the mousepad. I am going to contact Paradox about this, but maybe some of you can tell me wether or not they might split up the package?

For all of us who are waiting the physical boxed, just a quote from the latest newsletter:

Physical discs are being printed for shipping now. One reason for waiting was so we could get the 1.04 patch as the base build on the disc. You should start seeing your discs in the next few weeks.

:dancing:

For all of us who are waiting the physical boxed, just a quote from the latest newsletter:

Physical discs are being printed for shipping now. One reason for waiting was so we could get the 1.04 patch as the base build on the disc. You should start seeing your discs in the next few weeks.

Newsletter? where is this available?

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Newsletter? where is this available?

in your mailbox (I've received it the 05/09 for the update #95)

I wouldn't mind as much waiting for shipping if we were kept informed - an eta on my orders page rather than the unhelpful "shipping soon" which has been there for the past 2 months would be nice.

• Like 3

Just thought id check in to see if any of the shipping has been done on the cd's as i have recived the box and happy that its come but i would like to complete it with those goods that where still in sending status.

Is there a place we can check this besides the backers portal if i go there at all ?.

Just got an email from Paradox saying my boxex copy (regular) is being shipped. My address in the email is cut though (it is complete in my account), leaving out important information such as building number. Did anyone have this problem? Any idea how I should procede?

Edited by LuccA

This is so unprofessional, Paradox seems more to blame on this situation...Articles about this success story via Kickstarter should have a look here. Someone from the support told me a month ago that Paradox would "ship [goods] as soon as they can"...I consider that the product is rather polished, and no one from Obsidian asked the backers what would be their choices considering the delays... I'm tired of this situation after more than 2 years of waiting for the project to see light and release. We backed this and, from Obsidian sayings, we saved the enterprise when hope was limited... Now, 2 months after release, 1 month after 1.04 patch, only the digital goods are here, while I essentially backed to help this project and have the boxed edition... I guess I should be happy that Obsidian is still alive, that PoE is out, that they're doing a card game... -_- Instead of concentrating on this card game, by the way, they should do everything to give us our boxes and CDs...

Rather angry.

• Like 3

Good news, got a mail that it shipped.

Bad news...

THEY CUT OFF MORE THAN HALF MY ADRESS. Literally, the address right now could refer to any of 4 apartment blocks!!

I just hope the mailman knows me by name, otherwise Paradox will be receiving the box back.

Just received notification that the boxed version of the game has shipped, looks like I will be getting it sometime this week.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,

Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,

Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie,

One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

I'm so %$#$^% at Paradox right now   they shipped my physical game but the address is half incorrect even though in my page order I have the right one.

The same happened to me. They said it was a logistics error when converting the address from the Obsidian account to their shipping system. The worse part is that there is a slight chance that the game arrives somehow (according to Paradox's support) and so I should wait until the estimated delivery date before asking for a resend. Probably be getting my copy by the end of month...