Update #90: Shipping and Strategy Guide

I was promised delivery from 15th to 17th, see a few sites before.

Still no package, no Tracking number and no explanation, excuse or notice from obsidian/paradox.

I am disappointed to a degree I think I wont support another obsidian project over kickstarter.

The box finally arrived. For those who wonder, you don't have to sign anything (IE no code to follow on internet). Mine was dropped into the mailbox.

Also, the box was almost empty, only a manual, the badge, and the cloth map was inside the box. No prima guide, no almanach... nothing else. A big empty box.

Edited by Erei

I've received my box yesterday, as well. Perhaps I should have contacted the support sooner. ;)

I was not surprised that a lot of what was in the box was air. I expect the game itself to be in a box the same size as they were in the "old days", which would fit the empty space just fine.

Got my box as well. Loved the box itself, mousepad was nice. Cloth map is a bit disappointing but might look good up on the wall somewhere. T-shirt didn't seem like great quality.

Biggest disappointment was that I was so sure that I had ordered a tier with the guidebook included, but of course I hadn't. That was the item I was looking forward to the most. :( Still, it seems like one can buy that from a store so I might do that.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Got my box as well. Loved the box itself, mousepad was nice. Cloth map is a bit disappointing but might look good up on the wall somewhere. T-shirt didn't seem like great quality.

Biggest disappointment was that I was so sure that I had ordered a tier with the guidebook included, but of course I hadn't. That was the item I was looking forward to the most. :( Still, it seems like one can buy that from a store so I might do that.

I can recommend both guidebooks. Rd. about 22 EUR for 500 plus pages and 14,50 EUR for the thin one. From Amazon. Hardcover and fully coloured. Really nice.

• Like 1

As i see the physical goodies are going out to the world.

Still waiting for the Discs. Don't want to play that game without having them. Call me crazy, even if i have a digital version...the physical one is mine and mine alone. The other one i gifted my brother to his birthday ;-) god damnit was he happy :D

I am really sad, i hadn't more money to get a higher backing tier. I would have loved that mousepad, and all that.... but my financial situation was so bad that time -.-

And now i would have the money (better job, etc) but no possibility to get those goods anymore =(

But although i am happy to see, that others received their stuff :-) *thumps up*

even if at some points its later than expected and said.

I received mine today without prior eMail and My Orders still displays "Shipping Soon". I do really quite like the Box itself and everything in it except the cloth map that, as others have stated, looks a bit blurry and colourless. Now i'm exited how the DVD Boxes turn out but i'm quite satisfied with everything so far!

Received mine today (signed collectors), did you guides who ordered the signed collectors tier receive the "Hardcover full color Pillars of Eternity Collector's Book"?

Tad bit concerned considering on the dispatch of this email, it said this completes my order =/