Update #90: Shipping and Strategy Guide

Germany here, I'm still waiting for my CE. The email I got from Paradox told me the parcel was due to arrive between April 15th and April 17th. So I guess today is the day ;)

For me as well. I got the same email and HOPE to get the CE-Box today. Such a big country, even such a big city with 500K inhabitants and no game yet... Damn do I hate this.... :-)

Well, I got my email, dated 27th march, from paradox that says your swag is on the way and estimated delivery between 3-9 April.

It is 17 April today and no delivery yet. When I check the delivery track no from USPS website, it says its in transit.

Still waiting. I'm in Dubai by the way.

Germany here, I'm still waiting for my CE. The email I got from Paradox told me the parcel was due to arrive between April 15th and April 17th. So I guess today is the day ;)

For me as well. I got the same email and HOPE to get the CE-Box today. Such a big country, even such a big city with 500K inhabitants and no game yet... Damn do I hate this.... :-)

Im in sweden, and it still says "shipping soon" for me. Starting to get a bit frustrated. Its been "shipping soon" for probably a month now.

Check your emails. For me, it still says "shipping soon", yet I got an email from Paradox on April 10th telling me that my "swag is on the way" (no kidding). 

Yep, been checking it regularly, no mail.

My CE is stuck in Germany for the weekend, was hoping to get it on Friday :(

Im in sweden, and it still says "shipping soon" for me. Starting to get a bit frustrated. Its been "shipping soon" for probably a month now.

Yep, been checking it regularly, no mail.

Probably a stupid question, but did you buy a regular box or CE?

Because the regular boxes will not ship until discs are manufactured.

Also the orders tab on your account page doesn't work at all, so waiting for email is only choice.

So its now nearly six o'clock here in Germany and nothing got. Not parcel with my physical goods and my CE-Box. Damn.

@Revanity: What does it mean "stuck"? Why do you know? I did not get any tracking no. in my paradox mail. Only my order number was entered....

Edited by lightblade75

So its now nearly six o'clock here in Germany and nothing got. Not parcel with my physical goods and my CE-Box. Damn.

@Revanity: What does it mean "stuck"? Why do you know? I did not get any tracking no. in my paradox mail. Only my order number was entered....

My order was split into two parts (I did pay for them separately)

The one with additional stuff (soundtrack, cards...) was sent by royal mail and is not traceable.

The signed CE was sent through PostNL and i did get tracking number for it...

My order was split into two parts (I did pay for them separately)

The one with additional stuff (soundtrack, cards...) was sent by royal mail and is not traceable.

The signed CE was sent through PostNL and i did get tracking number for it...

Ah, ok, and you did not get anything by now? Maybe it will reach you today, as DHL delivers on Saturdays.

Got my CE in Romania yesterday! CA adding little smileys and an arrow through one of the pillars was a nice touch. The 'trolls' he is known for come through in the expressions :)

So you got a signed CE? (Please no spoiler picture or something, as I am STILL waiting for my normal CE..... :-(

I just received my strategy guide from Amazon.

Is it normal that the pages are all wavy?

x4rzas.jpg

I mean, it's not a big deal, so if all the copies are like that i won't mind, but if mine is defected maybe i could ask for a replacement.

That's how paper works. I mean, you could potentially get a replacement, but paper is always going to warp.

Ehr...nope?

I've got several game guides from Prima and Bradygames and none of them has wavy pages. And i can also confirm this isn't a particularly defective one. I bought another one from UK (i asked Amazon to return the one i already bought from the US, but since the shipping would be too expensive they just refunded me and left me the book, kudos to them, awesome customer service) and not only it's almost as wavy as the other one, but it also has a page with a folded angle.

It's a shame that the guide has a production quality that poor. The mediocre realization don't pay justice to the quality of the contents.

lets see what today brings... Hope to get the CE box and physical goods latest by Tuesday (tomorrow)....   ;(

Same here. I was hoping to get it last Friday, as the eMail I got suggested, but it did not arrive. Let's see what this week brings. If it does not arrive today or tomorrow, I'll contact support. Shame there's no tracking with royal mail. ^^

20th april, no email from Paradox, Shipping Soon. Romania. Non-CE. I'm fine eventually getting it but i do feel like this could have been handled a bit better.

Non - CE should be making discs and shipping now that Patch 104 is done

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

The wife reports that one of my packages has arrived. 

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Austria - shipped on April 10th, ETA's 15th to 17th, still nothing. I'm starting to get extremely disappointed... there are other (even small retailers) based in the UK that offer free shipping to my country and even then it never takes longer than five days.

Austria - shipped on April 10th, ETA's 15th to 17th, still nothing. I'm starting to get extremely disappointed... there are other (even small retailers) based in the UK that offer free shipping to my country and even then it never takes longer than five days.

You are right. And German is the second most important language in Europe. I guess in Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Luxembourg/Liechtenstein and Belgium rd. about 100 mio inhabitants do speak German. So I do not understand why we have to wait for so long. I had to spent 20 USD for shipping! I can't believe it!

Shipped from the Netherlands. Scheduled to arrive on the 15-16th. Tracking number included however it doesnt find the parcel yet.

Still nothing... The parcel took another 4 days to actually leave Netherlands. At least currenlty the parcel is supposed to be in customs in my country.. So hopefully if everything goes alright I will get it this week. I wonder what value Obsidian put down as value for the parcel. For the love of god hopefully not the fully backed amount...

Overall disappointed.

The collector's box has arrived.  Highlight's are the book and the box itself. The mousepad is also quite good, unlike the cloth map which is somewhat lacking. The T-shirt is ok. I'm still waiting for an Obsidian T-shirt and a deck of cards to arrive.

Oh, on my Avellone sig the Pillar got arrow to the knee. I'm starting to accumulate an embarrassing collection of Obsidian autographs.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

According to a mail I received, I should have had my goodies between the 15th and the 17th. Still nothing. I'm going in vacation this thursday, for about 10 days. Which mean I'll probably receive my items while I'll be gone. I hope it will not be returned to the sender. Or merely dropped into my mailbox.

Quite frankly, if I had known it would go that way, I would not have backed the game, but just did a preorder instead. I would have my items by now.

I am very disappointed.

Still haven't received my CE yet, even though the eMail stated 15th-17th. I have now created a ticket at Paradox, hopefully they can tell me where the package is at the moment. I can't track it myself, sadly. Let's see how this goes, I'll post any findings that could help others. :)