Update #90: Shipping and Strategy Guide

Shipping soon too (France)

Same here.

Et oui... en attente... encore et toujours. Cela ne m'empêche pas d'être à 38 heures sur le jeu... mais c'est frustrants.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I have also got my confirmation email. To arrive 3-9 April. To all my Australian friends, i suspect they would all be shipped out at roughly that time.

Cheers, just checked my email and saw the same :)

"Your item departed our USPS facility in SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403 on March 26, 2015 at 10:53 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

Edited by philby

European backer here. A friend contacted me a week ago saying that he read European deliveries could be delayed for several weeks after release. I reached out to the backer support and received confirmation of that, saying it comes down to a lot of items for a lot of locations around the world.

We'll just have to wait for our shipping confirmation eMail, I guess. Not what I had hoped, but we already have the (digital version of the) game, so I'm okay with this.

So I here in Germany haven't gotten any email from Paradox or Obsidian. Shipping soon is the status in my backer portal. I backed the 140$ CE Box and some extras like the deck of playing cards and the CD-Soundtrack. Still I think 20$ for shipping and waiting so long is quite a lot of money.

Apparently somewhere between filling out my address on the backer page here, it getting passed to Paradox, and then again to the shipping service they used, ShipWire, my street address got truncated and the last 2 digits of my apartment number were lost.  My mail carrier is a lazy jerk and decided that was reason enough to return to sender even though in the past I've received packages that had no apartment number since the people in the apartment office will just look up the name.  

So fair warning to anyone wondering where their stuff is that has an address longer than 25 characters and a crappy mailman, it might have been returned.

Yes, I'm partially to blame for not using street address line 2 for the apt. #, but I let auto-fill do the work, and this is literally the only time this has been a problem. Live and learn, at least I already have the game.  Loving it so far.

... . -. - / ..-. .-. --- -- / -- -.-- / - . .-.. . --. .-. .- .--. .... .-.-.-

Apparently somewhere between filling out my address on the backer page here, it getting passed to Paradox, and then again to the shipping service they used, ShipWire, my street address got truncated and the last 2 digits of my apartment number were lost.  My mail carrier is a lazy jerk and decided that was reason enough to return to sender even though in the past I've received packages that had no apartment number since the people in the apartment office will just look up the name.  

So fair warning to anyone wondering where their stuff is that has an address longer than 25 characters and a crappy mailman, it might have been returned.

Yes, I'm partially to blame for not using street address line 2 for the apt. #, but I let auto-fill do the work, and this is literally the only time this has been a problem. Live and learn, at least I already have the game.  Loving it so far.

I have the exact same problem, the transfer truncated my apartment number by one digit.

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

From east coast USA here. No update of any kind at this point. It still says 'shipping soon.'

Ontario, Canada here.  Mine also says "shipping soon".

The only notification I've received via email is about the t-shirt swag.  The actual physical copy of the game which I ordered still seems to be in limbo.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ontario, Canada here.  Mine also says "shipping soon".

The only notification I've received via email is about the t-shirt swag.  The actual physical copy of the game which I ordered still seems to be in limbo.

Same. I don't think any of the standard (i.e., not signed collector's edition) boxed copies have been shipped.