Champion edition Hi-res map

A......beautiful map to display somewhere?  I bet quite a few peoples still have their cloth maps from BG, ID, and other RPGs just sitting around.

...............I know I do.

In a closest...somewhere. Maybe.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The current pre-orders (Hero/Champion/Royal) are digital only, right? On the Obsidian site they are. Not sure if boxed pre-orders are available anywhere else, though.

From what I've seen in the Beta, the in-game map looks fine.

If you only care about the Hi-Res (digital) map, (and not the Soundtrack, Almanac, Documentary or Wallpapers & Ringtones) I wouldn't bother paying for the upgrade. This may reek of piracy, but I'm sure there's someone willing to share their copy of the map, and without any moral heartache. Especially if you only want to look at it on your screen. If you intend to have it printed out, hang on your wall or something - then yeah, you should pay for the upgrade yourself.

• Like 2

A......beautiful map to display somewhere?  I bet quite a few peoples still have their cloth maps from BG, ID, and other RPGs just sitting around.

...............I know I do.

Sitting around? Mine are framed and hanging on the wall. :-)

A cloth map is a big drawcard for me.

• Like 1