Character signatures for all!

I've created a template for a character signature that I'm willing to share if anyone would like to use it (similar to my signature).

If you know what character you are going to play in PoE and already have a portrait picked out, post a:

-Portrait Image (73w x 86h pixels if possible, but that's not mandatory)

-A quote from your character

-Your character's name

-A text color (if you like the text color I use, just say "same" or don't mention it)

No guarantee on how fast I will get it to you, also no revisions please.

Edited by Havelok
  • Like 3

I have the childish urge to reply to your signatures quote with, "Our Souls?"

Sorry.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I have the childish urge to reply to your signatures quote with, "Our Souls?"

Sorry.

I am a prolific backstory writer. When I play a DnD campaign I literally write a novella sometimes about my character. 

The quote in question comes from my character's journal wherein he is directly addressing someone from his past that raised him but never spoke to him. It's sort of a "f*** you, I'll do good by you even if you were a ****ty Dad." which is a common enough struggle for folk.

Of course I can't help a bit of flowery writing, besides :p.

• Like 2

I have the same with my protagonists :p That's the way my creativity and excitement can unleash. Now I am finishing my new biography inspired with your text when I saw it. In fact it is strongly changed version of my story I posted some months ago at Fanfiction portal. Yeah, I hate changing culture and rewriting everything when your culture (Readceras in my case) is not available in the game.

And it is extremely hard to find portrait for Moon Godlike :( Unless you paint your own. Fire and Earth are the easiest (fauns, sylvans, fire genasi or other 'demons'). Do you know some sites helping in finding portraits?

Edited by White Phoenix

Oh hey OP, that's a really cool i... *sees Chuck Norris internet cliché* *runs away quickly*

Hey, I can't do anything about requests in bad taste :p. This is the internet after all...

And it is extremely hard to find portrait for Moon Godlike  :( Unless you paint your own. Fire and Earth are the easiest (fauns, sylvans, fire genasi or other 'demons'). Do you know some sites helping in finding portraits?

DeviantArt and Google are a good place to look, but honestly with some of the races it either takes luck or rediculous persistence to find something appropriate. However, keep in mind that with a little bit of photoediting you can turn an almost-right portrait into a perfect portrait. If anyone has that problem (You need the skin to be a different color or the eyes to glow or something) feel free to PM me. 

Edited by Havelok
  • Like 1

7f5c2dece8b3326d4bface4ecaab2c9a.jpg

Chuck Norris can punch a cyclops between the eyes!

The Chuckster

Golden

Is this Napoleon the 3rd outfit ?

Edit : Immediatly made me think of this

portrait-of-emperor-louis-napoleon-iii-1

Edited by CaptainMace

Qu'avez-vous fait de l'honneur de la patrie ?