The Kickstarter Thread

CoM_Solaufein

Thought this might appeal to some here:

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

6722e99af876be130bec373d43668019_origina

6eb230863957952c0bbd6be40e568ca4_origina

From the page: "Classic JRPG combat meets action packed dungeons and stylish storytelling. Use skills and strategy to survive a lush, brutal landscape."

From the guys who made Darksiders and Joe Mad, the guy who created the visual style of Darksiders and comic artist.

• Like 5

When in doubt, blame the elves.

I have always hated the word "censorship", I prefer seeing it as just removing content that isn't suitable or is considered offensive

d60a624b2a1c652f661a4b2f3fc15276_origina

Pros: 

• Garrison uses a shockingly reasonable sized sword
  • Scantily clad red head  :brows:
  • Badass looking golem

Cons:

• Gully's ridiculously gargantuan gauntlets

I'll definitely check it out if and when it releases and if and when they do a Linux port.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

finally another game with b00bplate

I think that would be half-b00b plate with fur-lined gorget and belt-suspended chausses. Almost ideal protection against male gaze attacks.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I don't think there's any plate to it, it looks like leather, or some sort of fabric that's somehow defying gravity (unless there are straps hidden under her hilariously tiny vest) and covering part of her boobs.  Not the most protective outfit you can wear, but certainly effective for her "charm" ability.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Did he ever finish the series? I bought first trade, but there was never a second one

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

OK, admit it, who here asked the Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter people the question that prompted the reply below from them?

Chris Avellone won't be a stretch goal, the man is too stretched already

:lol:

It was actually a suggestion on their UserVoice page with over 900 votes, so I don't know if we can attribute this one to a specific person, even though someone must have asked it in the Q&A stream.

Just confirmed my Hero-U pledge. I'd forgotten about it. I won't have time to play it for a while, but I will eventually and so I'm happy.

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Just confirmed my Hero-U pledge. I'd forgotten about it. I won't have time to play it for a while, but I will eventually and so I'm happy.

I also pledged :) Heroes Quest nostalgia 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So here's something on Kickstarter:

Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan

7d09bb27b7f9087f5b54bdf5bd4d3ce3_origina

Notable for both having a developer based in sub-Saharan Africa as well as a setting somewhat based on African mythology, it seems to be a mix between a brawler and an RPG.
I saw a bit of an interview with the devs a while ago. Apparently they've had to overcome things that most Western devs take for granted, like having a reliable electricity service.

Glad they went with a 2d hand-animated aesthetic rather than a 2.5d one like Mighty no. 9 did. It looks much nicer.

When in doubt, blame the elves.

I have always hated the word "censorship", I prefer seeing it as just removing content that isn't suitable or is considered offensive

Thats cool. I hope to see more devs from other cultures doing games based on their mythology

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

You must check out this amazing kickstarter. The level of depth of design and gameplay looks amazing for a relatively small project. Also, hoards of enemies; awesome! Give them your support if you love any of these: good story, layered design, interesting rpg progression and combat, DWARVES!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ves-a-new-storydriven-fantasy-rpg/description

P.S: I know this is not directly game related, but hopefully no one will frown on supporting other game companies making great games about Dwarves (Pillars of Eternity has Dwarves)!

The physics based combat system has potential (to both be something awesome and revolutionary or to fall flat on its face) and KING Art's Book of Unwritten Tales series is top notch, albeit in a very different genre.  That's enough to at least get me interested.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸