The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2015]

Pidesco

Looking back at my TW2 end saves, there were radically different world states i.e. all mages hunted vs Conclave re-established. Not to mention Saskia's fate.

But TW3 seems to be more about holding back Mehrunes Dagon Eredin and the Dremora Space Elves of Doom rather than politics of the North.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

She falls face first into a puddle of water while wearing a white shirt and we get no nips showing through the shirt when she gets up?  Where's mah realism, CDPR? desismileys_3556.gif

Point of Lore:  Sorceresses have no nips unless they're deliberately being "tantalizing".

Immershun restored. You are welcome.

Main problem is now that you have a hot whitehaired whatever she is to play as, what do you need with Gerald.

Nips.

You're welcome, too.

She falls face first into a puddle of water while wearing a white shirt and we get no nips showing through the shirt when she gets up?  Where's mah realism, CDPR? desismileys_3556.gif

Point of Lore:  Sorceresses have no nips unless they're deliberately being "tantalizing".

But Ciri is not a full fledged sorceress.  She's only partially Witcher trained (no mutagens) and partially sorceress trained.  

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Looking back at my TW2 end saves, there were radically different world states i.e. all mages hunted vs Conclave re-established. Not to mention Saskia's fate.

But TW3 seems to be more about holding back Mehrunes Dagon Eredin and the Dremora Space Elves of Doom rather than politics of the North.

Yeah, don't expect even the profound world-state decisions in your imports to be little more than "historical details of stuff that happened before Nilfguard finally came in and took over"....or something like that. Which is fine with me.

But.... there's something interesting that we've discovered from looking at the Achievement list. Apparently there's a quest to assassinate Radovid.

Check it out:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/04/14/full-list-of-the-witcher-3-achievements-released/?slideshow=1301#/slide/2

Assassin of Kings - take part in the assassination of King Radovid

And even more interesting.... Bedding Keira Metz.... confirmed. Check out the "Friends with Benefits" Achievement.

Edited by Stun

Having your conquests as a collectible card ingame is crass, but making it an achievement is fine and classy I guess. :p

My Witcher 2 playthrough ended up with a pretty high death toll, in that almost everyone who could die during the plot, did. But it's to the game's credit that it was not because I'd deliberately set out to play a homicidal maniac, but that because that's the way things naturally panned out, everyone I had a hand in killing deserved it. I'd be pleased if Wild Hunt turned out the same way. One of my favourite Oglaf quotes: "Good and evil are relative, but being a **** cannot be allowed."

As for the whole Ciri thing, I think I've said it before but my objection to it is wholly an objection to playing anything but the singular player character in *any* RPG. I can't help but feel that it undermines the whole roleplaying thing when other characters, who you'd normally only know through their interactions with the player character, are suddenly an open book to you. Instead of having to guess at their feelings, their motives and their personality as a whole from how they behave towards you, it's just there, presented as plain fact while you play as them, and I think that really hurts the characterisation of that character.

• Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I don't much care about achievements (the nudie cards were cool tho), but I will definitely do a sleep with absolutely everyone possible playthrough, even if it isn't my "canon" playthrough.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

But Ciri is not a full fledged sorceress.  She's only partially Witcher trained (no mutagens) and partially sorceress trained.  

So.... half-nips, then?  Or nips in unusual places? "Floating" nips, as it were?

Although... in addition to the Sorceress/Witcher dichotomy, she's also of Elder Blood, isn't she? If so, there's just no telling what happened to them or where her nips ended up.  Heavens above, they might even be temporally displaced, and will only appear on her 3/4ths of the way through the game!

I'll admit, my curiosity is now piqued.  Thank you. (came SO close to writing "peaked" there, but... I restrained myself, due to the seriousness of the topic.  You're welcome.)

Edited by Magnum Opus
  • Like 1

Mr Conan will be ripping the game apart on his Clueless Gamer thing apparently, should be good for a chuckle.

• Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I don't much care about achievements (the nudie cards were cool tho), but I will definitely do a sleep with absolutely everyone possible playthrough, even if it isn't my "canon" playthrough.

Loved the cards, simply because i wanted to collect them and the art was really nice. My first playthru however will be with Triss in mind...well she is an open person anyway ^.^ However i hope they will at last bring a little bit (!) of a closure to the romances, considering this will be the final game. Well, we will see. (I allready hear the collective scream of thousands of Shani fans :>)

AS for achievements, they are for idiots anyway, i know i will piss some people off, but thats my opinion. If you like them, fine, but don´t argue that they add something to the game because they don´t. It just gives you a medal for what you would do anyway or for something you have to repeat. Especialy in mmo´s i loath them. I´m not sure who is more stupid, people who fall for that, or people who associate content with them.

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

I am on chapter 4 in The Witcher. Replaying it actually. going to import my saves for the second game. Haven't played The Witcher 2 yet. I wish there was a way to import your Witcher 2 saves to the PS4. My PC can't handle The Witcher 3.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Apparently Witcher 3 is up for pre-load now on GOG

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah, I am downloading it now. Only 26 GB.. Less than half of GTA5.

But then again, Skyrim was like 6-7 GB.

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah, I am downloading it now. Only 26 GB.. Less than half of GTA5.

But then again, Skyrim was like 6-7 GB.

I'll be downloading this soon enough on the PS4 after purchasing the game and expansion pass. Really excited for this release, however not the most excited about my real life May schedule.  Eager to see some of your screenshots mkreku with all the graphics jacked up.  After being surprised with the look and playability of GTA V on my rig, I'm not as optimistic for this release, but may pick it up when I finally update sometime later this year.  

Ha ha! Or awkward. 16 hours of motion captured squirming. Did I read something about CDPR motion capturing Geralt's junk?

I should hope so.  This is 2015, we should have realistic pen1s physics.

We're looking at an epic story and all you guys can think about is ****. I'm disgusted with you people.

Not sure if serious.

If serious, you do realize you're treating motion captured genitals as high art, right?

Boobs and ass have long been staples of video games, and for good reason, because boobs and ass are awesome.  However, it's about high tide that we get equal genital representation in games.  I ask for, nay, demand proper dong representation in vidya games.  #GiveMeDong

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Boobs and ass have long been staples of video games, and for good reason, because boobs and ass are awesome.  However, it's about high tide that we get equal genital representation in games.  I ask for, nay, demand proper dong representation in vidya games.  #GiveMeDong

There is nothing wrong or to be embarrassed about when it comes to male nudity

I support your request\demand  :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

There should be penises if there are vaginas. Equal opertunity right ?.

One reason I can think of of why there isn't  is from the Conan review clip where Gerald is fighting in the bathhouse and well, having his member flop up and down as he rolls around, well.

Just no. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

There should be penises if there are vaginas. Equal opertunity right ?.

One reason I can think of of why there isn't  is from the Conan review clip where Gerald is fighting in the bathhouse and well, having his member flop up and down as he rolls around, well.

Just no. 

Gerald?

I think you're looking at it the wrong way.  Think of the choice and consequence possibilities?  Before that fight Geralt could have the choice to either spend time or not spend time with a certain sorceress.  That choice would completely alter the *ahem* physics in that battle.  :brows:

I'll show myself out.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

You can even have the engagement play out such that you roll around and stun enemies with Aard or whatever to buy yourself time to put on your clothes piece by piece, and once you're fully dressed, you make your escape.

Actually what games in general need is animations for equipping gear. No more of this lazy design of gear just instantly appearing on your character model the moment you drag it onto your paperdoll.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G