Oops, posted in the wrong thread...

Delete post...

Act natural like nothing happened...

Soooooo, That Witcher 3...  Yeah.

:blush:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Fighting the koshchey in W1 with fully upgraded Strong style was epic.

Witch W2 combat system it would have degenerated into incessant rolling with occasional qte.

That sounds tricky, I spammed that thing with Quick style to avoid getting hit.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

A few years ago I got into a massive debate with a few other people at BSN about that.

I'm not seeing the sexism people say is inherent in the Witcher series. Is the claim being make simply because of all the sex and titties? It must be that, and that alone, because there's nothing else there. Unlike most other RPGs, Women in the Witcher games tend to be excessively powerful. They're world shakers. They're leaders like Saskia. They're King-manipulators like Philippa Eilhart. They're premiere swordsmen like Ciri.

Edited by Stun
  • Like 1

Yeah but there are whores and boobs in it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

There was nothing sexist about W1. You gave a woman a bouquet of flowers, a loaf of bread or a shawl and they slept with you. Just like in real life.

HoonDing, you have your moments.  Well played.  Glorious Leader approves.

kim_jung_un_clapping.gif

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

There was nothing sexist about W1. You gave a woman a bouquet of flowers, a loaf of bread or a shawl and they slept with you. Just like in real life.

Haha :w00t: nice one.

Oh i´m sure there will be some sort of crack down from SJW on the WItcher 3 because the game will be popular and they need an audience to feel special. No question there.

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

A few years ago I got into a massive debate with a few other people at BSN about that.

I'm not seeing the sexism people say is inherent in the Witcher series. Is the claim being make simply because of all the sex and titties? It must be that, and that alone, because there's nothing else there. Unlike most other RPGs, Women in the Witcher games tend to be excessively powerful. They're world shakers. They're leaders like Saskia. They're King-manipulators like Philippa Eilhart. They're premiere swordsmen like Ciri.

IMHO the Witcher games suffer from a disconnect between the Sapkowski's original points (as opposed to mere style) and how the developers re-form them in the game. Those powerful women, that's Sapkowski. The titties and collectible cards, that's the developers.

Must have been some fun motion capture sessions

Apparently I pre-ordered this game now. Sort of. I bought an Nvidia graphics card for my mom's family and it came with a coupon to redeem The Witcher 3. The guy who got the card didn't want it (it also came with GTA5 and he wanted that instead) so I took it.

Good deal.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ha ha! Or awkward. 16 hours of motion captured squirming. Did I read something about CDPR motion capturing Geralt's junk?

I should hope so.  This is 2015, we should have realistic pen1s physics.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Ha ha! Or awkward. 16 hours of motion captured squirming. Did I read something about CDPR motion capturing Geralt's junk?

I should hope so.  This is 2015, we should have realistic pen1s physics.

We're looking at an epic story and all you guys can think about is ****. I'm disgusted with you people.

Little worried about the recent limited publicity junket that was staged in Poland, with Youtubers and bloggers flown over to experience the game. Apparently the game could only be played with a controller. With the keyboard and mouse options being so poorly implemented in the second game in favour of controllers, I can't help but be somewhat nervous once more.

I hope that the optimal control method will not be downgraded in favour of ease of use for controllers once again.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!