[435] Druid Spiritshift Item/Enchantment Loss

Bazy

Question

When you spiritshift you lose all benefits from your currently all equipped gear/enchants. Thus, in most cases your character is significantly LESS powerful when you spiritshift. 

(In general spiritshift is very very very bad.... please fix :/)

Edited by Bazy
  • Like 1

3 answers to this question

Same as BG2 xD Horrible Shapeshifting

I don't think they put much thought into it besides - yes you can shapeshift, and yes you will be able to cast spells while shapeshifted.

Here was a thread I made making suggestions to improve it

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/69941-druid-spiritshift-is-really-bad-and-needs-to-be-improved/

Agreed ideally Spirit shift would be like putting a 'Skin' over the top of your character, with either separate Endurance or increasing the endurance, changing the stats (ie greater might), additional DR from having a second form/protecting you in addition to your normal armour, and a few new abilities.

well spiritshift is realy messed up and they don't seem like giving a crap of fixing this... even that we reported the different problems like 2 months ago... (in concern of time till release)

but well, now they got the excuse " there's no time left to do class changes"

and yes, i'm angry at OE for ignoring the BB-community on druids, as i don't know one person who's happy on how spiritshift's implemented and there were/are more than enougth sugestions on how to do it better/different (with little programming time)

spiritshift atm: nice gimmick but not usefull at all

Edited by gnoemli