[435] v435 Character Art clipping issues

Sensuki

Question

Going through the Character Art now, will report any armor clipping issues in here

----------------

RCWOgKc.jpg

Female Hair Model #19 clips through the back of most armors

The Fine Breastplate sleeve now has a bug where the female left arm is visible through the sleeve. I think this was previously reported by another backer in the last patch on a Godlike model.

Edited by Sensuki

7 answers to this question

2Zv1nwQ.jpg

Female Hair #5 clips through some armors (will be more noticeable on the higher quality armors with the huge shoulderplate/backplates and stuff

PrkKCB7.jpg

Male Hair #7 clip through the back of some armors - also male hair #9, 12, 13, 14, 18 also clip through several armors - most noticeably the default Padded Armor

Here's an example of Male Hair #18 with Padded Armor (won't bother with the others, you get the idea)

vxWG1Yk.jpg

Human Male neck clips through the back of the Male Brigandine armor

A4bM6bw.jpg

The Male Default Padded Armor doesn't seem to accommodate for Hair and some Godlike Heads very well, here's a pic of the Death Godlike Male head clipping through the back of it - I'd probably suggest redoing the back of the neck area to accommodate better for stuff like that

oWDEzxm.jpgC3hzwtl.jpg

Edited by Sensuki

LeYIseW.jpg

Facial Hair model #2 for clips into Male Dwarf Head #3 just above the right lip, watch it idle in CC for example

Jgqyha0.jpg

Facial Hair #8 has some texture gaps or something, looks strange from front on (there's a few like that, but they look fine from a side angle), and it also has the same issue on Humans too.

pXrpbwV.jpg

Q6AM6lZ.jpg

Male Facial Hair #2 on Humans looks a little janky around the lip area

5PsvI85.jpg

Missing pixels in facial hair 13

• The facial hair problems happen on Humans, Dwarves and Orlans, but not Pale Elves, for some reason
Edited by Sensuki

Are you using Gyazo?  or just screen printing while in game to do this? I may have to join you in this.

I'm just print screening, but I've heard Gyazo is more efficient

Feel free to help out :) - not many other people have submitted character art issues