BIOWARE REFUGEE CENTER

Fresh off the Bioware Forum Boat? Welcome to the Obsidian boards your HQ for The Sith Lords "KOTOR 2". You probably have a lot of questions, please ask them after the presentation :)

1. KOTOR 2 is being developed by Obsidian Entertainment NOT Bioware.

2. Obsidian is comprised of former Black Isle developers. (Made Planescape: Torment and the Fallout games) So the sequel should be in good hands.

3. Concerning the Plot/story: The Sith Lords takes place about 5 years after the events of KOTOR. In the begining of the game you (more or less) through dialog dictate if Revan was male/female and which ending took place (dark side/light side). The Sith Lords story will continue from there.

4. Some interesting additions in KOTOR 2 will be - Full Jedi Cloaks, more lightsaber colors, new force powers, much more player customization/items etc., new Jedi classes, returning characters etc.

5. Let's all HOPE that Obsidian includes Leia's ROTJ Slave outfit!!!! ;):(

Okay, lets not turn this into another FAQ page - if you want more information go to the Unofficial FAQ page. Also if you want to ask the developers questions you can go here.

Don't forget to sign this topic to validate your REFUGEE status! lol (also keeps this topic up for new people to see).

A guided tour for Biowarians.... :(

Nice idea. Bonus point for originality ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A guided tour for Biowarians....  :(

Nice idea. Bonus point for originality  :)

Oh, and welcome to our forums. :)

-Ferret

P.S. I also think this was a cool idea for a thread. I think he should get a coveted Gold Star for it. That's what I get paid with. :)

Guest Darth Banooby7

Hello my children. This transmission is reaching you from Asteroid 00.427 in the Outer Rim. OBEY MY COMANDS! I am DARTH BANOOBY FROM THE BIOWARE BOARDS. LEIA'S SLAVE OUTFIT WILL BE INCLUDED! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *growl* MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And, Karzak. the biggest BIo fanboy this side of Visc and that side of Drakron.

True. I even remember asking for ez leias brass bikini on the Bio boards.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

True. I even remember asking for ez leias brass bikini on the Bio boards.

Yeah I asked back on the Bioware boards too - I also remember a Dev answering the question lol.

D00d, that was in KotOR, or something very similar to it at least....*cougheastereggcough* :p