It's here any day now! The Happy Countdown Thread

Keen.

No traditional wizard worth his pointy hat could possibly work by the light of pure, smooth, dare one say virgin undribbled candles. It would just not look right. The ambience would be totally shattered. And when it did happen, the luckless wizard would mess about, as people do, with matchsticks and bent paperclips, to try to get nice little dribbles and channels of wax, as nature intended. However, this sort of thing never really works and invariably ends with wax all over the carpet and the wizard setting himself on fire. Candle dribbling, it has been decreed, is a job for a dribbler. – Terry Pratchett, Unseen Academicals.

Today just has one of those epic video game feelings I have not felt in quite some time. Release is in about 20 minutes, I'm pre loaded and ready to go and amazon says my hardback collectors strategy guide is on the truck and out for delivery. I also have today, tomorrow, Sunday and Tuesday off of work. Man oh man oh man I have not been this excited for a game release in quite some time. The fact that its an old school CRPG and not some generic console game sequel just makes it even more special. I cannot believe the day is here and finally arrived.

• Like 2

Today just has one of those epic video game feelings I have not felt in quite some time. Release is in about 20 minutes, I'm pre loaded and ready to go and amazon says my hardback collectors strategy guide is on the truck and out for delivery. I also have today, tomorrow, Sunday and Tuesday off of work. Man oh man oh man I have not been this excited for a game release in quite some time. The fact that its an old school CRPG and not some generic console game sequel just makes it even more special. I cannot believe the day is here and finally arrived.

Exactly this, I think the last time I had this feeling was before GW2 launch. (And luckily this isn't an mmo, so I won't spend the rest of the day laughing at everyone else not being able to play, while I have uninterrupted fun on the servers!)