It's here any day now! The Happy Countdown Thread

Man I am so super freaking hyped, I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Might just go to bed around 9 am wake up and check to see if the game released, if it

did let it download while I go to work, then later in the evening come home eat and then play the game all night long since I have off for both friday and the weekend. 

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

22 HOURS! CURRENTLY #2 ON THE STEAM BESTSELLERS LIST!

• Like 3

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

@Tartantyco I love your work - portraits etc, but there were some other nice portraits worth mentioning
do you have any other fan-made portraits soundpacks etc?

on topic:

im disappointed realse date isnt at midnight : (
would be nicer if i knew it since 1st march not 24th

Edited by Noer

18 HOURS REMAINING! Somebody keep the count going, I'm going to bed!

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Oh noes! I think I'm suffering medical symptoms from lack of playing PoE! I'm a hype-o-chondriac! 6_u

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

You bastards better not let the countdown die when I go to bed(Which is now).

[slap Aloth]

Even Felicia Day is on the Hype train!!

Felicia Day ‏@feliciaday 60m60 minutes ago

Pre-Loading Pillars of Eternity for tomorrow release and so excited about a new addiction I know I'll savorrrrrrr #RPGHEAVEN

60 retweets 296 favorites

My nerd queen! Love that woman. Of course she's on the hype train. 

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.