It's here any day now! The Happy Countdown Thread

I'm going to do something I haven't done in I don't know how many years: take a day off work only to play a game.

Figure it'll be Friday since it's unlikely it'll get released early enough on Thursday (CET) to be worthwhile.

Don't tell my wife.

• Like 1

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Hero Edition #1 seller on GOG

Royal Edition #7 seller, higher than Champion Edition :o which is #10

0liM8ud.png

• Like 1

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

I'm going to do something I haven't done in I don't know how many years: take a day off work only to play a game.

Figure it'll be Friday since it's unlikely it'll get released early enough on Thursday (CET) to be worthwhile.

Don't tell my wife.

I won't tell on you, if you don't tell on me!

Interestingly enough, I just got a load more work dumped on me for Tuesday and Wednesday. Which is actually kinda nice as it will keep me from the worst of the streaming madness. And then, I don't have any work planned for like two weeks from Thursday and onwards. Perfect to dig into PoE. And I've already warned my girlfriend. :p

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I tend to drink tea or coffee and eat grapes or apples. Fruit makes for nice gaming finger food.

A few times when I was particularly addicted I have tried to eat meals while gaming and that never goes well.

Can I can hardly wait, I so want

this game now. 3 more days.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

7th place on the Steam Bestsellers list. 2 days, 23 hours.

Edited by Tartantyco

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]