It's here any day now! The Happy Countdown Thread

I estimate 7 days, 3 hours and 19 minutes, assuming it unlocks at 12 am on the American East coast.

If it's tied to a specific timezone, it's most likely going to be Pacific (west coast).

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Interesting. I'm browsing Steam's store at the moment and PoE is on page 2 of the Top Seller list.... already. I'm not 100% sure what this means, but I'm thinking it's a good sign.

Edited by Stun
  • Like 1

Interesting. I'm browsing Steam's store at the moment and PoE is on page 2 of the Top Seller list.... already. I'm not 100% sure what this means, but I'm thinking it's a good sign.

Hey they passed Skyrim!

Man so many games from 2012 and 2013 still on the top 10. 2014 was such a bad year for gaming.

I suspect it's pre-orders? They just count 'em as sales, whenever they are, I guess. Now, I dunno what the scope of that is. It's probably something like "for the month of March," or "this week," etc. Or maybe it's the top seller in its genre?

That's pretty awesome, either way, but depending on the criteria, it could make a pretty big difference in what that actually means in terms of sales numbers.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Man 5 more days till Pillars of Eternity is released. The hype

is strong with this one, I know I can not wait for this game.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´