It's here any day now! The Happy Countdown Thread

Indeed, this is brain-wringing stuff. I know of a few rare games on Steam, which had global midnight releases, and they went with the Australian timezone midnight, so they were released very early. Let's hope for something similar this time. Normally, though, Steam is obsessed with releases at 19:00 hrs or slightly later CET.

When Fallout: NV released, it was all based around midnight, Pacific Time. I went to Gamestop, picked up my physical copy, and still couldn't play it until 2AM. Even though console peeps went home and played it immediately, heh. Annnywho... That was some time ago, but, I think everything else they do (sales refreshes, etc.) is based around Pacific Time. Maybe they do it differently for game releases? *Shrug*

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Have they been giving up the time already for when they are streaming at pax east? 

Ofcourse, Saturday 4:00 PM on Boston.

This means for us Europeans to be saturday evening almost after dinner time (22:00), we will see streaming or news while burping some beer

Edited by Mazisky
  • Like 1

Really excited for this to come out. Glad I don't have too much uni stuff due. And first year uni at that. But gonna take my time playing the first time. Can't wait for alternate playthroughs with different choices. Been a great ride so far, hope PAX gives out a lot more info.

God bless google translate  :biggrin:

Yes, you are right. But I can tell so far that this article reads like a pre test of the game and is full of praise, very, very positive. The author says something like: If Obsidian does not release a buggy game and if the story and the companions will be cool too - then this can be a real successor to BG2 and will be a hit game.

• Like 2

I guess it would be a huge relief for bakers to start a new game and find themself out of Dyrford village, finally

Ooh I didn't know that Dyrford village is such horrid place for bakers, I would recommend immediate unionization, so that bakers have better ability to demand respect they deserve or leave those Dyrfordians without their daily bread.   :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing: 

• Like 3

I guess also that the unlucky guy inside the temple is waiting game to be released too, so he can finally go out to live his life.

Obsidian should give him a reward for his patience

Edited by Mazisky

Feels so strange that it's almost 2 weeks from release. Haven't been looking forward to a game for over 2 years before it's release before. I really hope people like it, and that it gets good reviews. 

I'm not gonna lie, actually I hope I will like it. :p I would survive it if no one else did. :p

I really hope people like it, and that it gets good reviews.

Since PoE doesn't use the morality system, instead of good reviews, I hope it'll get [passionate][rational][clever] reviews. :)

• Like 9

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I've waited too long to long too much... wink.png

I've waited too long to long too much for two, too-long weights.

• Like 1

Time dilation occurs when the release date is approached. The reality of game releases is that by the time the game comes out, everyone you have ever known will be long dead. In fact, their grandchildren will also be dead, as well as their great grandchildren. What seems like the two longest weeks of your life, will have stretched out, in reality, to what amounts to lifetimes.

On the bright side, you will finally be able to play PoE.

• Like 1