sending out props for the beta testers!

Might be a bit redundant :p IBM Model M space bars do not wear out ;)

Actually mine did. 1993 model. But it was an easy fix.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Getting there :p

TC4tE0j.jpg

I looked at mine the other day. 90 hours, and I came to the beta late. I asked myself; "Am I still going to want to even play this game when it goes live?"

And I sat. And I pondered this, giving it all the thought that such an important question was worth. You're god damned right I am going to play this game. I am going to destroy it, devour it, CONSUME ITS VERY ESSENCE. I will probably just avoid Dryford.

Tonight I plan to try a monk archer who is a frontline fighter (thereby aquiring wounds). I haven't spent anytime with the monk, mostly because I tend to hate DnD monks, but if I can use monk abilities with a bow, that might be interesting. I love testing just how flexible the classes are.

I'm afraid that I can't afford the tickets prices to visit all of the beta testers and prop them up (one assumes their legs have grown weak,) but I will wish all the ladies and gentlemen a hearty thank you for their hard work.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!